Mazda CX-30 The place to discuss the newest compact SUV addition to Mazda's lineup.

CX-30 Premium Questions

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 03:58 AM
|
Default CX-30 Premium Questions

Hello,
I'm interested in the 2024 CX-30 Premium. Mazda claims the fuel economy is 26/33 (city/hwy). I'm curious if CX-30 owners are getting that mpg?
Are you getting less or more? I'm mostly concerned about city driving mpg. I know fuel economy depends on the driver, so owners may experience
different mpg.

Tomorrow I'll visit a Mazda dealership. But first I checked their website and it shows the Preferred trim includes a $1000 manufacture rebate.
But not for the Premium trim. I wonder why? Maybe Mazda wants to get rid of the Preferred cars.

The site also shows finance interest rates from 0% to 0.9% Seems very low in today's market.

One last question...if you own the CX-30 are you satisfied with it? Do you recommend it?

Thanks

Old Yesterday | 03:59 PM

Welcome to the forum

The actual MPH varies so much and there are so many factors there really from a standpoint of facts or fact-based information as well duplicated operating condition you can't really judge any platforms manufactures claim to the MPG in the real world of operation unless it is average, and you research how the specifications were accumulated. The other BIG factor is a Skyactiv engine transmission is not fully broken in until 13-15K miles. So what you get in the first several thousand miles will be different after that 15k mile acquired. Lastly as you stated HUMAN factor is the biggest unreliable way to average MPG.

As for the other information not sure where you got it of thought about it? The pricing from dealership varies all over the globe so unless a member responds living in your state and city the answers are not going to accurate or really used to compare.

The reliability is no better or no worse than almost all ither models and other similar vehicles on other platforms. Much depends on the end user. Sure, there are some and always be bug in the platform on just about any platform and model vehcle you choose. That you will need to research for your self and determ,ine fact from fiction and also what are reall and repeated information that are not true stistical numbers.

Old Yesterday | 06:14 PM
|

The 0% APR finance offer was from Mazda's U.S. website. But it's only for 2024 CX-30.
The $1k price reduction is only for select trims.

Today I visited a Mazda dealership. I learned that the CX-30 was too small for me, and the CX-50 too large.
So now I'm focused on the CX-5, which the sales man said was Mazda's best selling vehicle.

Any more of my posts will be on the CX-5 forum. See ya!

Old Today | 10:03 AM

You should check out Mazda in Sacramento for pricing and other information about getting a new Mazda?

Mazda Dealer Sacramento CA New & Used Cars for Sale near Roseville CA - Maita Mazda

Old Today | 10:11 AM

not much data but it's something... https://www.fuelly.com/car/mazda/cx-30

Old Today | 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Point37
not much data but it's something...
You do realize those are sales generated graphs in an uncontrolled procedure right? LOL

You should see how much money they make with posting the website having members join as well view their information?
Its not fact based
There are no controls where they get the information
There are not control groups
There are almost none on their staff and owners that are Engineers (this is important factor)

I really suggest that some take a class course in statistical and or data analysis to understand how real world and factual informative and verifiable information is collected correctly and accurately and then made available