Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

2023 CX-5 2.5 Turbo Signature

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2023, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
So now you on a personal vendetta to keep other forum members from agreeing with me, eh? It appears your suggestion nobody ever concurs with me on the forums is once again, WRONG. LOL.
As usually you are off topic and predictable... hahahaha!

Did I mention your name in that response? NOPE! But you now have the attention of all who read this possibly whom I was referring to . LOL
No I just wish you would stop being obvious about the threads you look for specifically and respond in. We see what you look at from the time you log on.

Last edited by Callisto; 01-27-2023 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-27-2023, 04:24 PM
CEB

Originally Posted by CEB
Cali (as you call the forum member) does not acknowledge his/her errors.
Cali now states he/she acknowledges his/her errors per his/her post #48.........false

Cali states in post # 29 "If you choose none run-flats this will greatly improve the ride quality as well reduce the road noise".

Cali then goes on to state in post #44 "I never even used the wording RUN-FLATS in any of my responses in this thread".

Old 01-27-2023, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by CEB
Cali now states he/she acknowledges his/her errors per his/her post #48.........false

Cali states in post # 29 "If you choose none run-flats this will greatly improve the ride quality as well reduce the road noise".

Cali then goes on to state in post #44 "I never even used the wording RUN-FLATS in any of my responses in this thread".
LOL really OK wow the point is my information is still relevant and accurate. If you look up in the advance search feature, you will see that I have posted many times about the use of RUN FLATS on this forum? Try to expand your knowledge in the future when you think when seeing a mistake in wording I may make "GOTTCHA CALLISTO". rolmao!

I do appreciate how carefully you read my responses. Maybe you are going to actually learn from what I say technically speaking? Thank you for finding that irrelevant mistake in my wording on this thread. ROLMAO!!
The point also is the fact that you read only what you want proof is that you don't even know my sex?

Old 01-27-2023, 05:16 PM
CEB

Originally Posted by Callisto
LOL really OK wow the point is my information is still relevant and accurate. If you look up in the advance search feature, you will see that I have posted many times about the use of RUN FLATS on this forum? Try to expand your knowledge in the future when you think when seeing a mistake in wording I may make "GOTTCHA CALLISTO". rolmao!

I do appreciate how carefully you read my responses. Maybe you are going to actually learn from what I say technically speaking? Thank you for finding that irrelevant mistake in my wording on this thread. ROLMAO!!
The point also is the fact that you read only what you want proof is that you don't even know my sex?
No!, no!.... the point is, we are all wrong every now and then and should admit so when we are. Agreed? I didn't want to guess. Are you a he or a she?

Old 01-27-2023, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by CEB
No!, no!.... the point is, we are all wrong every now and then and should admit so when we are. Agreed? I didn't want to guess. Are you a he or a she?
Naturally no one is perfect. I will say that I don't make mistakes when posting anything technical. Mostly because I re-read them a few times before posting for accuracy. Not so much in the casual responding like with the DR. LOL And in over 20 years participating on dozens of forums I made one sort of technical mistake I mean to say not really even a technical mistake but like you the member capitalized on my error in the wording from me not recognizing and responding about the correct part in a really bad photo posted by another member. I won't elaborate because it would ID what forum that was on, but I will say many members all laughed about it.

I was going to post my first name but that would make it even more of a mystery because it is both a male and female's name. But I will save you the trouble guessing anymore I am 100% born male!
I don't even carry a wallet anymore because when my wife and I go out to dinner or for the matter anywhere that I use the credit card like meals or hotels they always hand it back to my wife. LOL
And EVERY week I get some sales ad addressed to me MISS or MRS ... a mean really. Even in grade school the new class the teacher would call out the name of students and my name would be called, if I hesitated for a second the teacher would "SHE please stand". Naturally the rest of the year I was teased about that.

So question what does CEB mean or stand for with you? I did look a few times in the past and there are several possibilities.

Last edited by Callisto; 01-27-2023 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-27-2023, 06:03 PM

You will never get an "agreed" from him. He has already put you on the naughty list...

Old 01-28-2023, 06:56 AM

CEB & chickdr19:
Any particular reason why you both seem to revel in grade school comments?
Asking, because there are always a few posters with those types of comments on every forum.
I'm curious as to what cranial mechanism induces you to react in such a way and why you even feel the need to do so.
Just trying to compile a volume of knowledge of what people willingly post, about someone else that they have never met, on a forum compared to what they would actually say to the person in public.
It's not scientifically conclusive yet, but I'm finding that people will say most anything on a forum under an assumed name, hence moderators.
Things they often would never say if their actual name was associated with it or they were making the statement in a family, public or work setting.

Old 01-28-2023, 08:15 AM

I could say the same thing about you and Cali... There isn't anything "juvenile" about the comments. Have you been designated to police comments on the forum? And at 54 yrs I am not afraid of anyone on a forum. Your comments have no effect on my rebuttals...

Old 01-28-2023, 08:49 AM
CEB

Originally Posted by Lobstah
CEB & chickdr19:
Any particular reason why you both seem to revel in grade school comments?
Asking, because there are always a few posters with those types of comments on every forum.
I'm curious as to what cranial mechanism induces you to react in such a way and why you even feel the need to do so.
Just trying to compile a volume of knowledge of what people willingly post, about someone else that they have never met, on a forum compared to what they would actually say to the person in public.
It's not scientifically conclusive yet, but I'm finding that people will say most anything on a forum under an assumed name, hence moderators.
Things they often would never say if their actual name was associated with it or they were making the statement in a family, public or work setting.
I can't speak for chickdr19 but, I'm merely expressing my opinion as you and the cali person so often do.
I too am "Asking" why is there always a few posters with the know it all attitude on every forum as yourself and the cali person?
Don't be so darn sensitive when you're questioned or disagreed with. This is a forum.

Old 01-28-2023, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
You will never get an "agreed" from him. He has already put you on the naughty list...
Why do I need to post the word "agreed"? I actually in one response already did! On this thread the error was somewhat ridiculous... considering? I do understand his point unlike you that logged on and went right to the 2 threads I have been responding in. Shall I post the documentation supporting that?

I also admit and have stated many times when I make an error, but you will need to really follow closely to find an error in my information because I only post verifiable information and if I question something I research it before responding.
As for being human yup I make mistakes all the time. I just recently made an error by being in a hurry and missing some steps in a service I was doing. Because I was by myself not at the shop and therefore, I had no one like me to follow up on SAFTY FIRST before working equipment. It did cost time but lucky do damage to what I was working on. That same procedure I have posted on other forum to be careful not to do what happened to me just the other day! 'To err is human'!

CEB is not on my naughty list nor are you. LOL Naughty list really Chick? LOL
Actually, CEB IMO is a pretty good member.
Believe it or not CEB post some good responses and even at times do. Maybe not on this forum? You would be surprised to know on other forum I have "liked" some of your responses.

I think in all the years participating on forums there is only 2 members I genuinely disliked. One caused me grief when I was trying to promote my product line on a different platform and forum with nonsense information That was funny how that finally worked out when he not knowing at a car event that I had my wife take a picture of me standing and talking right next to him. He had no clue. The other was banned from all the forums because he would physically threaten members including myself.

Look I don't hide behind a keyboard nor to I hide my license plate and even have said what state and town I live in. There are also dozens of members that I have exchanged my number and also invited them to visit when or if they ever get in my area.

I am surprised again that you posted your age... 54....

Last edited by Callisto; 01-29-2023 at 09:42 AM. Reason: changed CEL to CEB

Quick Reply: 2023 CX-5 2.5 Turbo Signature