Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

Instrument Cluster Display Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 10:56 AM
Default Instrument Cluster Display Question

Hi all.

I drove home my new CX-5 Signature two nights ago, after (3) years of research into which small SUV to purchase. It is my first ever Mazda, and I am simply thrilled with the interiour's level of treatment, exteriour fit and finish, the 2.5 T motor, and its road handling characteristics. Thanks to all who bothered to post here over the years, as this reading was very helpful in my decision making process.

I've been reading the glovebox Owner's Manual and the Mazda Connect Owner's Manual, so that I can familiarize and customize the many displays within the vehicle. I've pretty much got a handle on the Active Driving Display (HUD) and the Center Display, but I'm currently stumped by the Instrument Cluster Display. As received, the ICD simple shows the nicely rendered speedometer. I'd like to experiment with available setting changes, which the Mazda Connect Owner's Manual indicates are available by choosing Settings>In-Vehicle Displays>and then by choosing Active Driving Display OR Center Display OR Instrument Cluster Display. However, I see choices for only the Active Driving Display or the Center Display. No choice for the ICD.

Is the Mazda Connect Owner's Manual wrong? What am I doing wrong?

I've searched the forum, but cannot find an explanation of what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks for any and all help.......................... Frank

Last edited by Frank_Zuccarini; 02-20-2021 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention that I searched