Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

Looking for recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Default Looking for recommendations

Seat covers for 2022 CX-5...looking for something that's compatible with heated and cooled seats.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Old 12-01-2022, 04:48 PM

Welcome to the forum

Old 12-01-2022, 04:55 PM

Cooling shouldn't be an issue, whereas heating can be as you don't want a fire.
I did a quick search and only found two manufacturers out there that make covers compatible with heated seats.
But then again, I didn't search that hard as having leather seats, I don't use seat covers.
I found these two.
Shearcomfort
Covercraft
I would suggest checking to see if Mazda allows you to put seat covers on without voiding the warranty.
Oh, and welcome to our corner of the www

Old 12-01-2022, 04:56 PM

I have used these for years. I also have custom added seat inserts using Panther Leather and factory heated seats. They are very durable look good available in a few colors and very easy to install. And the price is right!
I should add that when first installed I used the high heat setting for a couple of days so the seat cover conformed to the seat shape and looked more like a factory seat rather than a seat cover.
Although they do not state heated compatible the material is flame retardant and will not harm fabric or leather factory heated seats. As for the Warranty regarding the seat from MAZDA, IDK however there is nothing that is worded it would void a warranty claim having to do with the seats either?? You are not modifying anything. I do recommend if curious to contact MAZDA Corp direct and not a dealership inquiring about that concern.
Amazon.com: FH Group Car Seat Covers Front Set Blue Black Faux Leather Car Seat Cushions - Car Seat Covers for Low Back Seat, Universal Fit, Automotive Seat Covers, Airbag Compatible Car Seat Cover for SUV, Sedan : Automotive Amazon.com: FH Group Car Seat Covers Front Set Blue Black Faux Leather Car Seat Cushions - Car Seat Covers for Low Back Seat, Universal Fit, Automotive Seat Covers, Airbag Compatible Car Seat Cover for SUV, Sedan : Automotive

Last edited by Callisto; 12-01-2022 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lobstah
Cooling shouldn't be an issue, whereas heating can be as you don't want a fire.
I did a quick search and only found two manufacturers out there that make covers compatible with heated seats.
But then again, I didn't search that hard as having leather seats, I don't use seat covers.
I found these two.
Shearcomfort
Covercraft
I would suggest checking to see if Mazda allows you to put seat covers on without voiding the warranty.
Oh, and welcome to our corner of the www
I generally feel the same way but in my case, I don't want any wear. I pull the covers off when I attend club, car shows and track days. I have also and frequently used the heated seats when traveling to Reno or up to Oregon. These seat cover I use breath very nicely in both summer temperatures as well winter .

Old 12-01-2022, 05:51 PM

Thank you for the recommendation

Old 12-01-2022, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
Welcome to the forum
Thank you