Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
View Poll Results: Mazda Paint defective
Color
0%
Yes
50.00%
No
50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Mazda soul red paint defective

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by CMX5
What is the problem with the black trim ?
I clean it with Armor All and after the first wash it looks faded and discolored. At my age I've used Armor All often and have owned many vehicles. This is not normal. On the original post you can see the defects. Also it appears Mazda reps on here. If so that's OK

Old 12-30-2021, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
Not sure how you answered the class action suite involvement and payoff to you. Interesting if you have been in 2? And it was not clear what you actually got awarded?
Neither of mine had nothing to do with vehicles.
You others and the attorney(s) realize this is not the first time an attempt at suing auto manufactures about paint. Better do your homework. It never worked out in the past attempting the paint defective route either.
It was not a cash settlement, the judge ordered the Manufactures ( Mercury & Dodge) to pay for the repair or refund you if you had already did your repair. The main reason most people aren't reimbursed is they don't keep receipts or sale there car. *** I also received yesterday a lawsuit information about a 2015 Rogue I owned. The judge ordered the same. https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...relim-approval

Also daughter just got her engine repaired in 2021 on her GMC Terrain. https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...zzling-defect/

Old 12-30-2021, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by ricky_h77
It was not a cash settlement, the judge ordered the Manufactures ( Mercury & Dodge) to pay for the repair or refund you if you had already did your repair. The main reason most people aren't reimbursed is they don't keep receipts or sale there car. *** I also received yesterday a lawsuit information about a 2015 Rogue I owned. The judge ordered the same.
Also daughter just got her engine repaired in 2021 on her GMC Terrain.
Well, you must be the unluckiest guy when it comes to your vehicles? Hopefully your MAZDA will be less troublesome to you ?

Old 12-30-2021, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by ricky_h77
I clean it with Armor All and after the first wash it looks faded and discolored. At my age I've used Armor All often and have owned many vehicles. This is not normal. On the original post you can see the defects. Also it appears Mazda reps on here. If so that's OK
I used to be an Amour user dating back into the 70's. Even sold their products in several of my shops and stores I owned and operated. But about 2004 stopped using it on most anything manufactured from then and newer. For me personally it didn't work as well on some of the plastics. And even some rubber products?
There are some cleaning chemicals that do not do well on the plastic trim of many cars. I suggest trying another product. One with NO petroleum or alcohol ingredients.