Mazda CX-50 This Crossoverr SUV is for folks who want to get out and go off-road!

Traded my CX5 For The CX50

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2024, 09:49 AM

The biggest loss for me between the CX-5 and CX-50 is the CX-50 engine built in Mexico. My CX-5 has engine and transmission built in Japan where it was assembled.

Old 02-20-2024, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by ondersma80
The biggest loss for me between the CX-5 and CX-50 is the CX-50 engine built in Mexico. My CX-5 has engine and transmission built in Japan where it was assembled.
I am not really trying to put you on the spot but maybe you should have at least used IMO or IMHO instead of a constant that appears for some reading to be anyway fact based? Just saying.

Explain please in technical terms based on your Automotive Engineering Training, experience or education something that supports your comment about Mexico auto manufactures assembly plants?
Specifically note empirical data or fact-based information (post the http or website) that indicates Mexico's finished auto manufactured parts or complete assemblies for any auto manufacture are inferior to those same products manufactured in Japan or for the matter other countries with the top and most predominately know Auto Manufactures??

Last edited by Callisto; 02-20-2024 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-20-2024, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Callisto
I am not really trying to put you on the spot but maybe you should have at least used IMO or IMHO instead of a constant that appears for some reading to be anyway fact based? Just saying.

Explain please in technical terms based on your Automotive Engineering Training, experience or education something that supports your comment about Mexico auto manufactures assembly plants?
Specifically note empirical data or fact-based information (post the http or website) that indicates Mexico's finished auto manufactured parts or complete assemblies for any auto manufacture are inferior to those same products manufactured in Japan or for the matter other countries with the top and most predominately know Auto Manufactures??
You are absolutely welcome to ask questions and bold whatever random words you prefer in your question. I however do not believe I owe an explanation to assist your lack of reading comprehension. Perhaps I should use bold as well to help those with learning comprehension differences. I will retry:

As originally posted:
Adjusted for comprehension emphasis:

Kids today.

Old 02-20-2024, 11:43 AM

You are absolutely welcome to ask questions and bold whatever random words you prefer in your question. I however do not believe I owe an explanation to assist your lack of reading comprehension. Perhaps I should use bold as well to help those with learning comprehension differences. I will retry:

As originally posted:

Adjusted for comprehension emphasis:

Kids today.
LOL ya I saw that you said for you, however if it is reading comprehension than perhaps you should read your own responses again. And also answer my questions directed directly to you.

This is not the first thread you have posted at best interesting information you think are some fact based but didn't pan out as such?

BTW pleeeeeez I would not assume age of members based on their writing style on forums you would often times be inaccurate! However, you can "guess age based on what some members post for information regarding technical or serviced based information! But I guess that may also go along with what level of experience a member would have in the automotive industry to first recognize one.
If you don't have this I would suggest then on any forum that you do a little research and find out what a specific member is posting about. You may learn things before assuming and then posting that assumption on a threads.

In closing no FORUM likes a member that is a grammar ****....
grammar **** Meaning | Pop Culture by Dictionary.com

Last edited by Callisto; 02-20-2024 at 11:48 AM.