Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

Excellent Car Radio (SINOSMART) for Mazda CX7 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 10:19 PM
Smile Excellent Car Radio (SINOSMART) for Mazda CX7 2011

Hi guys,

One week ago I purchased a new Car Radio for my Mazda CX7 2011.

The OEM Car Radio provided from Mazda, was very basic and still with CD reader...

I purchased a brand new Car Radio (see the picture and video attached),
and I'm really exited about the quality of this Car Radio.

It has 9.2 inch Display with Touch Screen, GPS, Radio (Stereo & RDS), Bluetooth, SIM Card Slot for 4G speed, Wi-Fi, Google Maps,
Youtube, Extra Antenna for better signal reception, and 4G RAM and 64 GB internal memory, USB slot, Play Store etc...

To be honest, I didn't expected this quality for the Car Radio, but it's really very good.

I'm not a sales person, but just a Mazda owner who loves the nice electronic features of this Car Radio.

Thanks,

Eric

Old 09-07-2020, 08:21 AM

Hi guys,

As I mentioned yesterday, the quality of this Car Radio is very high.

When I filmed, It was a very sunny day, and the video it's a bit more brighter than it should be, but is still clear.

The Touch Screen is very fast and responsive, and I noticed the volume of the
SINOSMART Car Radio is higher than the original old Mazda Radio (that I like this feature).

The Google Maps via this Car Radio is very accurate, and is working very good with the SINOSMART GPS (I tested that).

It has a very nice feature: If you are driving via Google Maps, and in the same time the Radio is playing music,
the Google Maps voice will speak with a higher volume when you are close to an Exit in the Highway or a Road turn (automatically turns down the volume of the music)
to remind the driver that the GPS Destination is the priority, not the music (The Google Maps via cell phone doesn't have this option).

Also you can play local video (stored in the internal memory), watch pictures, play videos in YouTube, install Android software via Play Store etc.

As I mentioned above, please watch the video attached this link :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQe...ULzpZNtSt/view

Has no need to purchase an expensive PIONEER or KENWOOD Car Radio for 700 - 900$.

It's not worthy, you will waste the money. You will buy just a famous name, that's it...

Purchase this Car Radio and you will not disappointed.

Let me know if you have any technical questions.

Thanks,

Eric

Last edited by Erion777; 09-08-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old 05-31-2021, 09:19 PM

old thread, but did you get your steering wheel controls to work with this unit?