Mazda Miata (MX-5) This compact RWD model, offered with many engines options for those are who want to cruise with the top down in a base model, or hit the track in one of the high performance models, has been a popular model since its introduction.

Car not broadcasting bluetooth source?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 12:26 PM
|
Default Car not broadcasting bluetooth source?

I have a 2019 MX-5 Grand Touring that I purchased in 2020 (new). Have had no problems with bluetooth until today. I was broadcasting my iTunes music through my iPhone 16 Pro Max. Suddenly. the Miata reported that it had lost the bluetooth signal. I assumed that I just had to repair it somehow.

I have powered off the iPhone and re-started the Miata. Nothing. The Bluetooth screen on the miata shows the "Hank's iPhone" but can't connect. I checked the iPhone bluetooth screen and the Mazda was there. I tried to unpair the "Hank's iPhone", but it failed. I told the iPhone to forget the Mazda device and rebooted everything. The "Mazda" entry doesn't show when I open the Bluetooth setting. It looks to me that the Miata isn't broadcasting the Bluetooth "I'm here" signal.

I'm out of idea here, so if anyone can suggest a strategy, please let me know. TIA...