Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

hi! i just bought a millenia and im new at forum and i could use SOME HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Default hi! i just bought a millenia and im new at forum and i could use SOME HELP!

hello, i curretly bought a 96 mazda millenia 2.3 supercharged and i need some help, i got it really cheap and it could use some help. when i press the gas to floor it seems like it has no power and it takes off really really slow!!!!!what you recomend i do? also making squicky noise from engine, how could i check spark plugs where are they? can anyone help? i want to put it on the road its nice car... o and also i have check engine but i don't know where the coder reader plug is for the car,... anyone now where it is located? i have code reader but can't find the port, looked underneath no luck?

help would greatly be aprreciated!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: hi! i just bought a millenia and im new at forum and i could use SOME HELP!

Hey dan, and Welcome.

Listen, I am going to put this in the Millenia section of the forum. There's more chance someone will see it and you are liable to get better and more answers over there. OK?

BTW: Many local parts store these days have code readers and will rent/loan or run the codes for you for free.
Please remember though that codes are only a starting point. They don't tell you the whole story.
I had 4 codes in my 3 recently and none were directly related to the MAF sensor. ButI went home and cleaned it anyway. No more codes.

And this is ONLY a place to start, but have you checked the EGR valve for clogsand O2 sensor for resistanceout on this car? 'Course, it could be almost anything or a combination of several things too.