Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

2010 Mazda3 Aftermarket pedals

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Default 2010 Mazda3 Aftermarket pedals

Looking for good options for aftermarket pedals that will make heel-toe a bit more possible. I find the stock pedals on my 2010 sedan (6 speed) too far apart, and the accelerator pedal is nestled so far to the right against the console, rotating the foot for a true heel-toe is not really possible. However, a wider pedal like SRP offers would allow more of a big toe side-little toe side heel-toe technique.
Any good vendors besides SRP?

Old 09-10-2009, 08:42 PM

dam they even messed the pedals on the new models haha

Try looking here i have the sites labeled as to what they mostly sell
https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda3-26/aftermarket-performance-websites-8120/

Old 09-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

I would like to see pictures of the pedals you are referring to and can't say for sure that these will fit, but I can recommend these http://www.autovationparts.com/store/Mazda3.html if they will fit.
My first "pay-for" mod like over 3 yrs ago and I absolutely love them to this day.
BTW: The side-to-side method works best for me in my 3 too.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:20 PM

Ditto on the Autovation pedals. Great looking, durable, with just the right amount of extra width on the gas pedal for toe-heeling.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

You forgot massive amounts of grip in any weather, ProfDave. Just don't try bare-footin' it.
How, when, where did you get yours? 'Got some pics to show us?

Looks like another lost OP. He hasn't been active since this post. 'Probably got scared off by all the '10 haters, but to not even check back on his own thread???

Old 09-21-2009, 03:19 PM

Yes, the grip is great. Even with snow-caked shoes! I got mine in either Feb or March, just after I bought my 3. I believe I ordered them direct from Autovation. My pedals on my last car were MOMO, which did not come with a dead pedal. The included dead pedal with the Autovation set sold me.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

How did you even hear of them?
I got mine, and subsequently heard of them, through a group buy on another forum. I have been a fan and talking them up ever since. Mine have been installed since early '06 and I still love 'em.
Again, if you have pictures, please post them.

BTW: Scranton, huh? Did you know that my wife and I are originally from the Easton area? She from Easton/Palmer Township. Me from ~10 miles north... Martins Creek. You are not that far away. Do you ever hit up Pocono International Raceway?
I used to go pretty regularly back in the '80's. SCCA, IMSA, CART and once for NASCAR. Plus I once took a high performance driving school there @ the Bertyl Roos school. I loved seeing IMSA cars run there. CART too.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:44 PM

Not scared off...just busy. Thanks for the replies. I think I will go with the SRP pedals when I get around to getting some.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:06 PM

Virgin1, I'll get some pics soon if I can. Too embarrassed about their dirty condition right now! I heard about them on this board I'm pretty sure.

I've not been to pocono, but have considered taking one of the racing classes they have there many times. I play golf down that way a couple times a year though!

Old 09-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Musta' been one of my posts then. As far as I know, I am the only one that touts these or even owns a set.
I say this again to anyone listening: I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! They are great pedals and custom fit for the car too. They are not universals.

Quick Reply: 2010 Mazda3 Aftermarket pedals