Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

2016 Updates? This cracks me up!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 08:05 PM
Default 2016 Updates? This cracks me up!

I'm not sure if this info is accurate or not, and it's quite obvious that English is a second language for whoever wrote this:

2016 Mazda 3 Changes and Release Date | Asistcars.com

2016 Mazda 3 ought to seem a lot of aggressive and more gaudy look, however at an equivalent time with enough class, luxury and with lots of recent school options. 2016 Mazda 3 Changes

2016 Mazda 3 can represent fourth generation of this model from Japanese company, Mazda Motor Corporation. This model is that the best merchandising model from the corporate. currently it’s to satisfy the expectations of the previous customers and to draw in several new. New Mazda’s model is returning with redesigned front bumper for additional aggressive look and higher mechanics of the automotive. On the front we’ll additionally see the new front grille which is able to be additional fashionable and powerful. Headlights moreover because the taillights also will bear a design. it’ll be whole new, angular and far more aggressive. Lights are improved with new fog lights, which is able to facilitate throughout dangerous and poor weather driving. 2016 Mazda 3 can associate with redesigned hood, with some new exterior colours, new alloy wheels sizes and a few lovely chrome details. Rumors say that the engineers have used some light-weight materials, like carbon fiber and metal. it’s like they wished to cut back weight of the vehicle and even additional improve performances and fuel consumption. the inside of recent Mazda three are terribly spacious with ability to accommodate up to five passengers. Cabin are equipped with prime quality materials and with lots of brushed chrome and fine soft materials details. 2016 Mazda 3 can have the newest technological options like seven inches bit screen show with access to the web radio, web, e mail etc. it’ll be additionally equipped with Satyendra N. Bose sound system, Bluetooth, USB, Smartphone property and lots of alternative nice options