Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Audio System Mazda 3 2017

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2022, 04:59 PM
Default Audio System Mazda 3 2017

Good day, I´m new here in this forum.

I´ve been searching for information about a problem I have with my audio system, but the truth is that I haven´t read a information that help me. I´m owner of a Mazda 3 2017 sedan i Touring version, and since a couple of months the touch screen began to fail, the fail consist on that it seems like the bottom zone of the screen is being pressed always so the bottom of the change radio station (as a reference) keep changing options whenever I select somthing. Well, after I lost my mind dealing with this failure I decided to remove the touch screen because I want to replace it. The problem is that it´s really dificult to find the touch screen replacement on internet or maybe I haven´t searched it correctly, and the options that I found are extremely expensive in comparasion with the cost of model 2016 for example. So because of this I´ve been exploring other posibilities and I want to ask about something:

- Do you know where can I buy the touch screen for the mazda model I have? I´m from Mexico, but I have the change to go to USA easily cause I live in the border with California.
- I contempling replace the auto stereo for an aftermarkey one but I have the doubt on: Is there a change that after installing an aftermarket stereo I can keep the steering wheel controls and the controls on ther center?

Thank you.