Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Different Horn

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Lev
Default RE: Different Horn

Thanks a lot for the input. Its funny you post the train horn video.I was watching the exact one about a week ago and could not stop laughing. Ikept checking youtube for more videos like that and only found one more. Sometimes you need a train horn for when you have an old person who cant hear and thinks they can get away with anything because they're old. How hard was the install, and about how long did it take?

Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM

haha its not my car. im not too sure but i assume it wouldnt take thaaaaat long. you gotta have an air compressor. and the train horn. i think its illegal while i think about it :P.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:14 PM

ya, im sure the cops could book you for 'excessive noise' or some crap like that.
but im sure it would be worth it.
i seriously think i'll buy an Air horn next year, just for the hell of it lol

Old 10-29-2007, 03:23 PM

just dont be stupid and blast it if there is a cop near by...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:18 PM

LOL its like your driving around see a cop. the cop is sleeping. blast the horn. he tickets you for waking him up :P that would be welllll worth it

Old 10-29-2007, 07:44 PM

Hmmm. I had the car since July and never once used the horn. I will try it tomorrow to see. Embarassing you say. Probably not as embarrassing as blasting my 80's rock from my sat at the street light. Not cool by today's standards I imagine.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:50 PM

lets put it this way. if i were your son id be quite embarrased if there were some girls in the car next to you. by assuming that youd probably be one of those common fathers who would be like oooh son look girls haha. and the son would be like embarrased to crap... thats my father in a nutshell. loves to embarrass me in front of girlfriends. when your kids get bigger i am sure you will be doing the same thing. embarrass the crap right out of them. now as for me when i sit at hte front light i have a few different music going. my favourite song is turnin heads by mike jones (yea i like rap baha) buuuuuut if im feeling it ill put on some rush and be like yeaaaaaaaa. its all about different music. alla bout what yiou like

Old 10-29-2007, 07:58 PM

Off topic again. Buuuttt. When my daughter is old enough to embarrass, I will likley be the father with a shotgun and a baseball bat close at hand. Beware.......

Old 10-29-2007, 08:12 PM

and ask the boyfriend to come downstairs for a minute. i need to show you something... This is my gun. you do anything wrong you will become good aquaintances with this right here. DO YOU UNDERSTAND KID. *kid crapping his pants and squeaks out* yes sir. haha ohh god if i see a guy liek that in the Toronto sun ill know its yoube like he wasnt lying lmao

Old 10-31-2007, 02:19 PM

Fiamm Freeway Blasters low tone

very nice sound, loud and cheap $11.99 at Advance Auto
Make sure u get the low tone.
the stock horn is so weak, people wouldnt even hear it.
get ride of that piece of junk and dont waste your money on all those fancy horns man. I'm tellin ya 11 bucks at Advance

Quick Reply: Different Horn