Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Finding it difficult to buy this car!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Default Finding it difficult to buy this car!

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble finding the Mazda 3 they wanted? I don't have too many demands, but this hunt for a simple car is turning into the biggest pain in my butt! I'm really frustrated with Mazda and the Mazda dealerships! Anyone else have these issues? Any advice?

Old 04-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Default RE: Finding it difficult to buy this car!

What kinda Mazda are you lookinf for, some dealerships suck other are ok it depends on where you go.

Old 04-07-2006, 11:44 AM

The only way i would recommend you to be very patient, make a list of what car you want and features it will come with, than when u go to dealership, make lots of research on what you want and its prices online, just ask for what u want or something as close as u want, and try to get a best deal comparing to online one, and do the same at other 5-6 dealerships, Be stubborn, and consider all the prices they have, EXCEPT for their FEE's, and DEstenetion FEE's, its all always included when the car is on the lot, they just post it twice to rip off people, and fee's can easily be dropped. Anyways after arguing on your prices at all of them give it a week or two and u will get a phone call on amazingly low price than u were getting then beffore, if i had that time i would have gottan better deal, oh well still like it. Seller will always give a buyer a hard time, they will even tell u that the car is no longer on the market just to scare u that it is no longer for SALE BS, so if they don't agree to your deal do not buy it from them.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Tracker

What kinda Mazda are you lookinf for, some dealerships suck other are ok it depends on where you go.

haha, mentioned the mazda3 *wink wink* in the first post!

but anyway, you can always have options put in from the factory or you can do it yourself if there is a part that you want that isn't in the car you are looking at.

Old 04-07-2006, 03:13 PM

^you know what i mean , like does he want the GT model the sedan or the hatchback, or what.

Old 04-08-2006, 09:16 PM

Well first of all, I'm a she, thank you very much! lol And second of all, I bought one today! Found it at a dealership 2 hours away and it's being driven here on Monday! woohoo!

Old 04-09-2006, 10:51 AM

Picked up my car yesterday. Local dealer had 1 5 speed in stock with no more coming for 3 months. Was the right color but had a sun roof I didn't want. Wanted MSRP plus pack and said they would not do a Costco purchase on a 3! Next dealer didnt have the car we wanted either and had 3K pack on the cars. Said he would do a search for a car for us. Have yet to hear back. Drove to Renton WA because I knew they had a car that would work for me. Had seen their inventory on line and had called to confirm. Easiest car purchase I ever did.
Cash deal at invoice plus $300 and out the door. Very pleasent experience. This is our first Mazda so looking forward tot he experience. We needed a comuter car and airport runner that gets good mileage. Liked the sporty look and well put together interior. It is a lot of car for the dollar.

Old 04-09-2006, 12:04 PM

If you have a good relationship with your dealer, try this...TELL them what youre looking fo and theyll go find it! Thats what I did. I told them exactly what options I was looking for, they went and pulled some dealer traders, and brought 2 cars to teir dealership for me to choose from...and I took one home!!

Old 04-09-2006, 02:26 PM

that's exactly what i did to get my vehicle... they actually went out of their way to find me the exact vehicle i wanted. all they did was do a little trading between the dealerships... you take this car and i'll take yours!

Old 04-09-2006, 08:25 PM

Well welcome new mazda owners! You will be extremely happy!

Quick Reply: Finding it difficult to buy this car!