Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Gray SP23 sighted on 93 south at 6pm 5/4/09.. Londonderry/Hudson, NH area

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Default Gray SP23 sighted on 93 south at 6pm 5/4/09.. Londonderry/Hudson, NH area

... your passenger side tail light is out... i tried to tell you but u were drivin too fast

lets be friends cuz i love the way you drive. not that i'm praising anyone for breaking laws (we were only like 5mph over the limit anyway).. pm me!!

Old 05-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

We do have a coupla' members here from the NH/NE area, but I don't know of anyone here w/an SP23.
Was it modded, or in some other way distinguishable from others?

Old 05-05-2009, 10:38 AM

nope~~ unfortunately not but it's the only sp23 i've seen in NH.
it's just a plain ol sp23. the right side of the bumper was stickin out though, just like mine haha. I had my bumper replaced last year but it doesn't fit flush with the fender

Old 05-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

'Sounds to me like your BS didn't complete the job... that it may have needed a new bumper support as well. (Bent?)
Well, as you seem to already know, the SP23 was a one year option only (and only one color too,) so at least you know it was an '05.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:53 AM

thanks for the info! i never knew they only had the sp23's for a year.. and only in one color!

DO NOT EVER GO TO .. uhh i will fill in the body shop's name here later.. i cant remember right now.. the owner's name is mike, he just relocated to beech st, Manchester, NH.

the guy did SUCH A ****TY job. Paint looks ****ty (and the paint is SO soft even after a year, that it just literally peels off if it gets scratched), the bumper doesnt align correctly. It was a really minor accident. The styrofoam shock absorber was still intact. The real impact was on the side of the door and it sent my car into a snowbank, pushing the bumper in. It turns out that two of the bumper clips are broken. They also reused the door moldings but they charged me for new ones. I need to my lazy *** off the chair and keep complaining to the guy (as I did 3-4 times now and got some other issues fixed) until i can get everything settled... hmm just dont have time for that these days

Originally Posted by virgin1

'Sounds to me like your BS didn't complete the job... that it may have needed a new bumper support as well. (Bent?)
Well, as you seem to already know, the SP23 was a one year option only (and only one color too,) so at least you know it was an '05.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by kev510
thanks for the info! i never knew they only had the sp23's for a year.. and only in one color!

DO NOT EVER GO TO .. uhh i will fill in the body shop's name here later.. i cant remember right now.. the owner's name is mike, he just relocated to beech st, Manchester, NH.

the guy did SUCH A ****TY job. Paint looks ****ty (and the paint is SO soft even after a year, that it just literally peels off if it gets scratched), the bumper doesnt align correctly. It was a really minor accident. The styrofoam shock absorber was still intact. The real impact was on the side of the door and it sent my car into a snowbank, pushing the bumper in. It turns out that two of the bumper clips are broken. They also reused the door moldings but they charged me for new ones. I need to my lazy *** off the chair and keep complaining to the guy (as I did 3-4 times now and got some other issues fixed) until i can get everything settled... hmm just dont have time for that these days
Hopefully you'll never need to visit a body shop again; however, if the need arises you might want to consider the D. J. Rogers shop in Windham. They just did a fabulous job on my wife's minivan (she backed out of the garage and forgot to shut the car door, that caused $3,000 worth of ouch to the van), and the fact that they're a very professional operation is just a bonus.