Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

How do you like your Mazda 3?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Default How do you like your Mazda 3?

I'm thinking about buying a Mazda 3 and was looking for some feedback from people's experiences with the car. How's it drive? What do you like most/least about the car? I'll probably go with the 06 Grand Touring Sedan figuring the extra money is worth the 17" Wheel, leather seats, etc.

Does anyone know about the Zoom Zoom Coupon? I think it's worth $500 but I'm not sure how to get one.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Default RE: How do you like your Mazda 3?

I love my car. I have an '04 5dr 5spd and its very reliable It has INCREDIBLE handling...its pretty quick for just having an inline 4, gotta love the v-spec...gets AWESOME mileage...has great brakes...very comfortable for long road trips...the stock sound system isnt too shabby...i havent had one problem with the car...my favorite part about the car is its handling by far...i have nothing really to complain about the car, its very reliable and built to last! GREAT car for a great price!

Old 11-03-2005, 02:37 AM

What is the V spec?

Old 11-03-2005, 05:38 PM

v-spec is like what honda has with their v-tec...its a variable valve timing...mazda perfected it with the mazda 3.

Old 11-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Administrator

i havent heard one person complain about their 3 yet...

Old 11-10-2005, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

i havent heard one person complain about their 3 yet...
I don't like my 3, it's too cool for me. Someone should take it away from me. There, now you've heard a complaint about the 3. :-)

Old 11-15-2005, 10:05 PM

I love my 3....My parents and I trade back and fourth between it and our bmw 325ci....I can honstly take turns faster than the bmw 3 series and almost stops as good. The mazda 3s handling is crazy for a compact car. The sound system kicks butt compared to the bmw and rocks for the price. There isn't one bad thing i can say about the mazda 3, Its a awsome car. Its fairly quick, good looking, and well designed.

Old 11-23-2005, 12:42 PM

I just bought a M3 S w/auto. I was considering getting a loaded version but ended up just getting the automatic. I don't miss the extras and I was really glad I got the auto. Once you get the hang of the manuel feature it rocks, with the convience of the automatic. Plus this car can corner and I couldn't imagine having leather seats. The stock seats are a very nice looking durable butt griping fabric. I would rather put the extras into aftermarket stuff. Dealer is installing alarm today, window tinting next week and I probably will add the rear area flares to protect the finish behind the wheels. But, if you have the money, why not?
I tend to be conservative.

Old 12-10-2005, 06:35 AM

i love my mazda 3! it's fast and great at handling! i dont have a single complain about this car!

Old 12-10-2005, 04:04 PM

i wouldnt go as far to call the car fast, its quick though.

Quick Reply: How do you like your Mazda 3?