Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

How Much People Are Paying for a Mazda3 GS Auto i-Active AWD 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 09:44 PM
Default How Much People Are Paying for a Mazda3 GS Auto i-Active AWD 2019

Hi Everyone

I am in the market for a new car .I want to know how much is the price an average buyer is paying for the above mentioned model in my area. Is there is any helpful websites where I can find the price? Most of the websites I found is based on USA market, such as kbb , Edmunds or truecar . Is there any similar websites exists for Canadian car market?

Thanks

Old 07-27-2019, 10:53 PM

Can anyone help?

Old 07-28-2019, 07:50 PM

I don’t know what the comparable websites would be for Canada or how much a specific vehicle in your market should cost.

One of the tactics I use when buying a car is to request quotes for similar vehicles from several dealers.

i have taken the best quote to the local dealer, or better yet the one that advertises the best deal on trade in and ask them to match the price.

One time i found a dealer that offered a 3,000 better price on the car and a bad deal on the trade and another that offered 3,000 more on the trade and full list on the new car.

I told the second dealer I wanted them to beat the first deal by 200.00, throw in a few accessories we wanted, give us the good trade price and beat my credit union for loan rate (1.9%).

It cant hurt to ask and nothing beats going in with evidence to support your offer.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by mazdaCPA
I don’t know what the comparable websites would be for Canada or how much a specific vehicle in your market should cost.

One of the tactics I use when buying a car is to request quotes for similar vehicles from several dealers.

i have taken the best quote to the local dealer, or better yet the one that advertises the best deal on trade in and ask them to match the price.

One time i found a dealer that offered a 3,000 better price on the car and a bad deal on the trade and another that offered 3,000 more on the trade and full list on the new car.

I told the second dealer I wanted them to beat the first deal by 200.00, throw in a few accessories we wanted, give us the good trade price and beat my credit union for loan rate (1.9%).

It cant hurt to ask and nothing beats going in with evidence to support your offer.

Thanks or your tips

Old 07-29-2019, 08:46 PM

was searching for the best price for my favorite car model in carcostcanada and unhaggle. Here are my findings :

carcostcanada :

Reatil Sticker Price ( MSRP ): $32, 195
Invoice Price : $ 29, 978

unhaggle :

Reatil Sticker Price ( MSRP ): $30, 400
Invoice Price : $ 28, 183

One of the dealer near to my location quoted the price in their website : $32,395

Now, this could be a good starting point to start looking for the best deal. I want to split the overall buying process into 3 steps.

#1. Finding the best deal from the dealer

#2. Finding the best finance option from the bank

#3. Finding the best insurance deal.

I wish to keep all this steps separate. Any suggestions?

Old 07-30-2019, 05:40 AM

Again, I am not in your market but I would think a good starting point would be below invoice not above MSRP.