Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

IM SO EXCITED!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Default IM SO EXCITED!!

Finally after waiting soo long tomorrow I'm going to pick my mazdaspeed3!!!! OMG I'm full of all these frilly emotions! I'm gonna have pics up as soon as I get the car

Old 07-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Default RE: IM SO EXCITED!!

You're going to love it.

I bought mine on Feb. 17 and have been enjoying it and loving it ever since.

You planning on any mods? The Mazdaspeed CAI is an excellent mod, you'll love the sound it makes.

Congrats!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 07:31 PM

I just bought mine on Thursday the 12th and I'm lovin it. Congrats on the pick up. What color are deciding on?

Old 07-19-2007, 01:28 PM

Well i got the silver one and i am planning on putting the CAI in there as well as SSQ BOV.. mayb an exhaust but i dunno.. ill post up a pic a little later. IM SO HAPPY!..btw.. my speed3 has a sunroof.. i thought they didnt come with it.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

WOW!! That is weird. I've not yet heard of an MS that came w/a roof?
Congrats to you just the same. Good color too, imo. Given the current crop (all 4 of them,) that's what I would've chosen too.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:37 AM

GOOD LUCK SPEEDY and congrats

Old 07-20-2007, 09:11 AM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

Well i got the silver one and i am planning on putting the CAI in there as well as SSQ BOV.. mayb an exhaust but i dunno.. ill post up a pic a little later. IM SO HAPPY!..btw.. my speed3 has a sunroof.. i thought they didnt come with it.
The dealer must have installed it? I'm nearly positive that they don't come that way from the factory.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blackdiamond

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3
... btw.. my speed3 has a sunroof.. i thought they didnt come with it.
The dealer must have installed it? I'm nearly positive that they don't come that way from the factory.
+1
I've not heard of anyone w/a "roofed" MS3 either. The excuse being that it would compromise the structure and reduce the handling.
I just checked and it's still not on the online options list.In fact, thelist is quite short. Could it be that it was never updated?

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ehicleCode=MS3

Doesn't look like '08's will get one either
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/pdf/...08-pricing.pdf

Old 07-20-2007, 05:33 PM

I actually thought mine had a sunroof, being a GT, when I purchased it and then realized prior to delivery (it was sitting on theship when I purchased it)that none of them did. Maybe it was somewhere in some of the paperwork by mistake or I just assumed incorrectly, but I suspect this is a similar case. We'll see when he takes delivery and posts some pictures.

Old 07-21-2007, 03:25 PM

im gonna take a picture of the from the inside and out. mayb some1 can compare it to a 3 and see if its really aftermarket or what. it doesn't look like it at all.

Quick Reply: IM SO EXCITED!!