Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Just a Note, I got my touch up paint

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Default RE: Just a Note, I got my touch up paint

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

I just got a bottle in the mail also ... I bought my M3 in January ... makes me wonder if they only do it every so often. I had already bought some touch up paint in March, so now I guess I have enough to last for several years. I'm wondering if I take it tothe dealer unopened, whether they'll give me credit toward something else I actually need (like a Mazda ball cap ...).

Jaime08 ... 11.60 for touch up paint? considering the canadian dollar is within striking distance of being on par with the once mighty us dollar,stuff still seems to cost an awful lot in canada. If the currencies are soclose, how come the cost of things doesn't go down upthere inigloo land?
hahaha arent you funny lol. i have never seen an igloo in my life ill have you know. anyway im not too sure. i called my mazda dealership and i asked them the price for it and they told me that it was 11.60. so i got it today and they gave it to me for free "because i supported their business by buying a 25k car". its not a bottle anymore. its some sort of marker thing. a double ended marker. i dont know i saw that and it looked really wierd. and apparently they are doing this now for all cars. My dad's 06 MDX has one of these. oh well it looks cool and i think its gonna be easier to use.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:25 AM

"BUY OUR $25,000 DOLLAR CAR AND RECEIVE A FREE MARKER!! (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, RESCTRICTIONS APPLY, EXPECT TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE GIFT IN 12 TO 16 MONTHS)"

WOW!! sounds like a great deal! can't go wrong! lmoa. it just feels like the dealers r screwing you from the very beginning...

Old 10-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

You're NUTs,SpeeDy!!I love it.

Remember, the dealer is your friend... as long as you have decent credit or cash in hand. And especially if you know nothing about cars in the first place!!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:57 PM

lol thats funny speedy. its true though i must say. buy a 25k car and get a free marker lmao

Old 10-10-2007, 08:31 PM

I just got a bottle in the mail also ... I bought my M3 in January ... makes me wonder if they only do it every so often. I had already bought some touch up paint in March, so now I guess I have enough to last for several years. I'm wondering if I take it tothe dealer unopened, whether they'll give me credit toward something else I actually need (like a Mazda ball cap ...).

Jaime08 ... 11.60 for touch up paint? considering the canadian dollar is within striking distance of being on par with the once mighty us dollar,stuff still seems to cost an awful lot in canada. If the currencies are soclose, how come the cost of things doesn't go down upthere inigloo land?
Because Canadians are getting hosed. A few years ago, when the USD was much higher than our CDN dollar, with the exchange rates, the cars seemed to be priced similarily. Now that the dollars ore on par, the price difference for the cars is still far apart in these two countries for some vehicles. The Mazda 3 price differential is minimal, however an Acura MDX is $40,000 in the USA and $52,000 in Canada. I think Canadians are getting hosed. I just heard that Porche reduced their Canadian prices.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: BLEXV6

Because Canadians are getting hosed. A few years ago, when the USD was much higher than our CDN dollar, with the exchange rates, the cars seemed to be priced similarily. Now that the dollars ore on par, the price difference for the cars is still far apart in these two countries for some vehicles. The Mazda 3 price differential is minimal, however an Acura MDX is $40,000 in the USA and $52,000 in Canada. I think Canadians are getting hosed. I just heard that Porche reduced their Canadian prices.
There is no such thing in the USA as aMazda3-GS,however, looking at the specs, the Canadian GS seems comparable to what in the USA iscalled an i-Touring. Looking at a few websites, the i-Touring seems toretail in the US forabout$3K less than what the GS retails for in Canada ($20.5K Canadian versus $17.5K US). So yeah, Canadians are getting hosed. On the other hand, unlike Americans, not everybody in the world hates you and wants to blow you up ...

Old 10-11-2007, 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: BLEXV6

There is no such thing in the USA as aMazda3-GS,however, looking at the specs, the Canadian GS seems comparable to what in the USA iscalled an i-Touring. Looking at a few websites, the i-Touring seems toretail in the US forabout$3K less than what the GS retails for in Canada ($20.5K Canadian versus $17.5K US). So yeah, Canadians are getting hosed. On the other hand, unlike Americans, not everybody in the world hates you and wants to blow you up ...
lol.. DAMMIT thats just a easy joke! i wish i could respond, but im muslim so ill stay quiet for this one..

Old 10-11-2007, 03:14 PM

lol well the reason that everyone wants to blow the USA (i think its a nice country actually) is because of george bush.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

George W. Bush, and as much as I can't wait to see him out of office (I didn't vote for him either. I knew he was a moron from the start) I have to admit that he's only partof the problem.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:27 PM

well i dont know much about the stuff that goes on in the USA. sooo i really wouldnt know the problem lol

Quick Reply: Just a Note, I got my touch up paint