Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Just a Note, I got my touch up paint

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Just a Note, I got my touch up paint

... And this thread/forum is not really the place to discuss it either. So, I'll just leave it alone.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:43 PM

yep. sooo i tried my touch up paint today and it worked pretty well.

Old 10-11-2007, 04:21 PM

GEORGE W. BUSH SUCKS! sorry.. had to get it out.. lol ok go on with the thread in peace now

Old 10-11-2007, 04:37 PM

ahahaha. i dont care. i miss jean cretien LOL that guy was funny and didnt really screw up our country that bad

Old 10-11-2007, 04:37 PM

waiiit speedy do you live in the states?

Old 10-11-2007, 04:44 PM

yepp. new york city

Old 10-11-2007, 05:40 PM

ahh not far from me (southern ontario)

Old 10-11-2007, 06:46 PM

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

lol well the reason that everyone wants to blow the USA (i think its a nice country actually) is because of george bush.
So the President elected in 2000 is the reason we've been under attack since the late 70's?

I think you need to do a little more history research there jaimie. The WTC was first bombed in 93 under the Clinton admin., the planning for the 01 attacks also took place during that time period (GWB was in office only 9 months when 9/11 happened.) The USS Cole, The Kobar towers attacks, the attacks at the embassies in Africa all happened BEFORE GWB took office.

Right now the U.S. is at the top of the pile, everyone aims at the top. We are supposedly the source of the world's problems, yet who is it that everyone calls when disaster strikes their country. US. Here's a little history lesson for you.

Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut, April 18, 1983:
Sixty-three people, including the CIA's Middle East director, were killed and 120 were injured in a 400-pound suicide truck-bomb attack on the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

Bombing of Marine Barracks, Beirut, October 23, 1983:
Simultaneous suicide truck-bomb attacks were made on American and French compounds in Beirut, Lebanon. A 12,000-pound bomb destroyed the U.S. compound, killing 242 Americans, while 58 French troops were killed when a 400-pound device destroyed a French base. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility

Kidnapping of Embassy Official, March 16, 1984:
The Islamic Jihad kidnapped and later murdered Political Officer William Buckley in Beirut, Lebanon. Other U.S. citizens not connected to the U.S. government were seized over a succeeding two-year period

Pan Am 103 Bombing, December 21, 1988:
Pan American Airlines Flight 103 was blown up over Lockerbie, Scotland, by a bomb believed to have been placed on the aircraft by Libyan terrorists in Frankfurt, West Germany. All 259 people on board were killed

World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993:
The World Trade Center in New York City was badly damaged when a car bomb planted by Islamic terrorists exploded in an underground garage. The bomb left 6 people dead and 1,000 injured. The men carrying out the attack were followers of Umar Abd al-Rahman, an Egyptian cleric who preached in the New York City area.

Saudi Military Installation Attack, November 13, 1995:
The Islamic Movement of Change planted a bomb in a Riyadh military compound that killed one U.S. citizen, several foreign national employees of the U.S. government, and over 40 others.

Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996:
A fuel truck carrying a bomb exploded outside the US military's Khobar Towers housing facility in Dhahran, killing 19 U.S. military personnel and wounding 515 persons, including 240 U.S. personnel. Several groups claimed responsibility for the attack.

U.S. Embassy Bombings in East Africa, August 7, 1998:
A bomb exploded at the rear entrance of the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya, killing 12 U.S. citizens, 32 Foreign Service Nationals (FSNs), and 247 Kenyan citizens. Approximately 5,000 Kenyans, 6 U.S. citizens, and 13 FSNs were injured. The U.S. Embassy building sustained extensive structural damage. Almost simultaneously, a bomb detonated outside the U.S. Embassy in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, killing 7 FSNs and 3 Tanzanian citizens, and injuring 1 U.S. citizen and 76 Tanzanians. The explosion caused major structural damage to the U.S. Embassy facility. The U.S. Government held Usama Bin Laden responsible.

Attack on U.S.S. Cole, October 12, 2000:
In Aden, Yemen, a small dingy carrying explosives rammed the destroyer U.S.S. Cole, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39 others. Supporters of Usama Bin Laden were suspected

This is just a small selection of the terror attacks that occurred, but believe what you want.

http://www.army.mil/terrorism/read.html

Old 10-11-2007, 07:31 PM

lol mmmkay soo i am wrong. well thats why people hate the USA now though. anyway this is not the place to really discuss it lol

Old 10-11-2007, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

ORIGINAL: BLEXV6

Because Canadians are getting hosed. A few years ago, when the USD was much higher than our CDN dollar, with the exchange rates, the cars seemed to be priced similarily. Now that the dollars ore on par, the price difference for the cars is still far apart in these two countries for some vehicles. The Mazda 3 price differential is minimal, however an Acura MDX is $40,000 in the USA and $52,000 in Canada. I think Canadians are getting hosed. I just heard that Porche reduced their Canadian prices.
There is no such thing in the USA as aMazda3-GS,however, looking at the specs, the Canadian GS seems comparable to what in the USA iscalled an i-Touring. Looking at a few websites, the i-Touring seems toretail in the US forabout$3K less than what the GS retails for in Canada ($20.5K Canadian versus $17.5K US). So yeah, Canadians are getting hosed. On the other hand, unlike Americans, not everybody in the world hates you and wants to blow you up ...
I would suggest that not everyone in the World hates the USA. As a Canadian, I like the USA and realize that our good life is linked to the USA. I also understand many of the reasons they go to war for. The problem is, once you go to war, how do you pull out (Iraq). The Middle Eastern Countries are bred to hate Americans, amongst others, and the only way they can get to the USA is infiltrate your great Country by immigrating there. I am not saying they are all terriorists, but how do you know who is. I am very concerned for my children in the future, as the crap that went on the Middle East stayed there. Now it is becoming more prevelent here.It's a shame.

Quick Reply: Just a Note, I got my touch up paint