Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Just a Note, I got my touch up paint

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Default RE: Just a Note, I got my touch up paint

I thinkeveryone wants to blow us up because Ford can't make any money because of CAFE ... isn't that right, SST? (inside joke between me and SST).

Old 10-11-2007, 08:22 PM

har har

how's that oil dipstick doing?

Old 10-12-2007, 01:17 PM

I'm discussed at what has happed to my little comment...where did we go wrong

Old 10-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: BLEXV6

I would suggest that not everyone in the World hates the USA. As a Canadian, I like the USA and realize that our good life is linked to the USA. I also understand many of the reasons they go to war for. The problem is, once you go to war, how do you pull out (Iraq). The Middle Eastern Countries are bred to hate Americans, amongst others, and the only way they can get to the USA is infiltrate your great Country by immigrating there. I am not saying they are all terriorists, but how do you know who is. I am very concerned for my children in the future, as the crap that went on the Middle East stayed there. Now it is becoming more prevelent here.It's a shame.

I promised myself that I was going to stay out of the political discussion that started here. Well, looks like I'm not going to do that.So I'll simply try tokeep it short.
First I want to thank you Blexv6 for commending and complimenting my country.. the country I was born and grew up in. But that country seems to be miles away from what I had expected it to turn out to be.
That said, and with my natural cynicism in tact, let me say that I still consider myself a patriot of this country and hope that we can"get back" to something that resembles it's original purpose.
As forthe invasion of theMiddle East, the world has gotten to be a very small place. You can get almost anywhere you want to these day in a few hours and all you need is a passport, an air line ticket and some $$$... especially American $$$.
From the little that I know about it, the extremist from those countries haveinterpreted their religious beliefs in a way that was never intended. From where I stand, that seems to happen in all organized religions andI include it as one of the main reasons I shirked "those" religious beliefs long ago.
It is my opinion that America has helped to created and caused some of these and it's own problems. We stick our political/business noses into places that they should never have been. When you get into other people's faces, you're asking for trouble, no matter how innocent that intent might have originally been.
To quote my boss who one day simply said, "People can and do ****-up anything."
I completely agree with her.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:16 PM

Al Gore has got an Oscar, an Emmy, now he's a Nobel Peace Laureate, do you think they want to pull him into the 2008 election? Does he stand a chance? How does he compare to Hillary in your opinion?
Not meant to start new fire, just can not help it......to make my post more relating to Mazda, I think I have the same car as UrbanmanUSA's and I live closer to Canada (Albany, NY). I visited Montreal this summer, loved the place.

________
Wellbutrin withdraw

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

Al Gore. Surly you've got to be kidding?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:28 PM

ok i am gonan say it. lets finish this conversation on other topics lol. this is about touch up paint nooooooooot about USA and the **** its going through lol.