Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Looking for a good Mazda dealer in San Jose/Seattle.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Default Looking for a good Mazda dealer in San Jose/Seattle.

I am looking for a good Mazda Dealer in the San Jose area and the Seattle area. I am most concerned about finding a good service department in Seatle, but in San Jose, I need to find a dealership with both a good sales and service department, or one that is good in sales, and another that is good in service. Thanks in avance for the feedback.

Old 10-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Default RE: Looking for a good Mazda dealer in San Jose/Seattle.

ORIGINAL: SanJoJoe

I am looking for a good Mazda Dealer in the San Jose area and the Seattle area. I am most concerned about finding a good service department in Seatle, but in San Jose, I need to find a dealership with both a good sales and service department, or one that is good in sales, and another that is good in service. Thanks in avance for the feedback.
I recently purchased my MS3 GT from Capitol Mazda. Ask to speak with Kathi Greene. She is the Fleet Manager. I was extremely happy with her professionalism and my purchase. Since I live on the Peninsula, I will not have a chance to use their service department. Please send me a private message if you need further help.