Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda 3 BP Front Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 09:53 AM
Question Mazda 3 BP Front Emblem

Hey,

i dint find any Threads about this topic, only about clear protection film. I got an 2019 Mazda 3 BP with the Radar Cruise Control and everything. Now i hate Chrome, so i wanted to make the Emblems black, i know in the Front Logo behind the Crystal Glas are the Sensores.
From the threads i could find about the clear paint protection film there wasnt one person who has done it. So i was wondering if anyone have had Problems with that or tried it out. ?

Old 01-13-2022, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Controlthenarrative
Hey,

i dint find any Threads about this topic, only about clear protection film. I got a 2019 Mazda 3 BP with the Radar Cruise Control and everything. Now i hate Chrome, so i wanted to make the Emblems black, i know in the Front Logo behind the Crystal Glas are the Sensores.
From the threads i could find about the clear paint protection film there wasn't one person who has done it. So, i was wondering if anyone has had Problems with that or tried it out.?
The proper and logical thing to do is contact the supplier or manufacture of the film you are intending to use and ask them if it is signal invisible. Unless there is a qualified and certified installer such as what 3m offers pertaining to film installing then no one has that empirical information about your question except the supplier or manufacture of the film.
As a 3M certified installer 3M cautions the use and states they will not warranty the film is sensors or cameras are covered.

Old 01-13-2022, 10:32 AM

Thanks for the fast reply, yeah sure thats the save way of doing it. The Problem is i didnt find any film or cover in black for the front logo. So i couldnt ask the producer if it is safe to do so.
Thats why i reached out to this community, if anyone tried to tint his front Emblem or has recommendations. I will definitely keep loocking, i found a website in the Philippines that sells a Logo in Black for the front Grill.
I may buy this but it will take 30 Days in shipping, so i keep you posted.

Old 01-13-2022, 04:11 PM

If it is black, you could try a test. By using black electrical tape over the emblem and see what happens. The electrical tape will be easy to apply and remove and will not harm any MAZDA part.