Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda3 Hatchback suspension? 2007

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by jaimie08mazda3
hmm my mouth has gotten me into trouble. and i do appreciate it rich. im sorry im in a mood today so that i dont care. one of my best friends went to jail today so yea. but anyhow what was this whole question?

Jaimie, I think it's safe to say, that you should NOT be associating with anyone who has been in or is in jail. Firstly, you will be painted with the same brush when you are associated with him, and as a bit of a follower, you will get in trouble hanging around him. Wisen up my son. BTW, it's not like he was jailed for a minor reason.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BLEXV6
Jaimie,
I think it's safe to say, that you should NOT be associating with anyone who has been in or is in jail. Firstly, you will be painted with the same brush when you are associated with him, and as a bit of a follower, you will get in trouble hanging around him. Wisen up my son. BTW, it's not like he was jailed for a minor reason.
I have to agree whole-heartedly with you Glen. If I were you (Jaimie's father,) I'd be worried too. The boy definitely needs some direction.
LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER, JAIMIE!!!!
Is this the "friend" that vandalized your car, Jaimie?
Wisen up. WOW!!! I haven't heard that expression in YEARS!!! Very Pennsylvania Dutch.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by virgin1
I have to agree whole-heartedly with you Glen. If I were you (Jaimie's father,) I'd be worried too. The boy definitely needs some direction.
LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER, JAIMIE!!!!
Is this the "friend" that vandalized your car, Jaimie?
Wisen up. WOW!!! I haven't heard that expression in YEARS!!! Very Pennsylvania Dutch.

know what i realize. that your both right. but this still doesnt matter to me. just because he went to jail for something stupid DOES NOT MEAN that im no longer going to be his friend. things happen, people make mistakes * he was drinking* i realize it is horrible, he screwed up im pissed at him there is no doubt about it. His mom is a wreck im a wreck a few of my friends are wrecks.. its just i dunno. k please let me deal with it all. and no he wasnt the friend that vandalized my car.. he would never be the person to do that EVER!