Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda3 Things I like to do

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 11:00 AM

With an early start I removed the ECU top bracket sanded and painted it along with the custom gauge bracket I made.

Old 08-14-2022, 09:49 AM

Finished with this easy project. I can now look at a glance what the battery voltage is without having to get me digital volt/ohm meter to check it.

Old 08-19-2022, 10:51 AM

Well, here is yet another of my 5000 miles tire rotation, cleaning and meticulously moving every debris in the tread and cleaning the tires wheels and wheel well area. The exterior I will get to next week. This job is a 4 hour project that started at 7 am and the temperatures were already 80F

Old 08-19-2022, 10:51 AM

Old 08-20-2022, 12:57 PM

I realized the other day that I am using my AC almost every drive. Occasionally I park the car and forget to turn off the radiator fans. The manual by-pass swicth I installed in in the center console storage box so even though the switch is illuminated I don't see it when the lid to the box is closed. Also I realized that should the fuse blow in the engine compartment that is protecting the fan circuit the switch would still be lite because it is wired direct 12 volt that only powers the repay under the hood. So I made a small wire harness and connect the power lead wire to the main right fane under the hood. This way I can see the fans are active and should the fuse to them blow that fan light will turn off.

Old 08-20-2022, 02:10 PM

Sometimes I just feel the need for a little "bling" !! Originally, I was going to NOT do the traditional RED engine compartment theme and try BLUE but over the last few months I have eliminated or redone most all the BLUE parts. The oil cap may remain mostly because RED is dead and black is to common and OE. So I cut some 3m carbon fiber vinyl and did my coil tops. It is just a touch of custom and most may never even notice it in the future pictures of new and on going projects?
Some may notice that I already heat coat painted my heat guard by the firewall above the exhaust manifold cover.

Old 08-30-2022, 03:44 PM

Preparing and gathering items for the upcoming 3,000 mile oil & filter changes and other maintenance for engine performance.

Old 08-30-2022, 04:20 PM

At times I do stuff that will seldom if ever be seen on any forum, car show or club gatherings, even to friend's unless I post them or directly say look what I did. So today after filling up I was looking at the filler tube and thought why not polish it.

Old 09-20-2022, 04:29 PM

It rained and I was forced to re-install the fuggily wiper assembly.
Boy you can sure see how dirty a car is after a light shower.

Old 09-24-2022, 10:58 AM

I don't always get to enjoy my custom upgrade seat covers with panther Leather and blue beading. because I keep seat covers on them except for events car shows, Track or club events. So I did some floor mat and seat cover cleaning and took a few pictures.

The pictures are not the best, it was cloudless blue skyed sunrise morning, and the sun was a brilliant orange and really effected the color results of the pictures.

Seat Covers back in place.

Last edited by Callisto; 09-24-2022 at 11:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Mazda3 Things I like to do