Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda3s 3 year review

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Default Mazda3s 3 year review

It hardly seems like 3 years since I bought my 3, during this time I have put 61,000 trouble free miles on her, and I still love this car, more than when I bought it, the only problems I have had is---I had the engine mount rubber fixed, the AC is a bit weak at first, but once I get going it gets cold, I got the car equipped with everything but the nav system, leather and HID......I replaced the original bulbs with 65w sylvania cool blues and love them, I also put a K&N air filter in, and noticed a better throttle response as well as 3mpg increase in fuel economy,and the engine likes being able to breathe better also, I use synthetic oil only, I polish and wax her with liquid glass polish and wax, she still looks showroom new, there are a few stone chips on the front, but all very small, also the protective coating is flaking off on the plastic lenses, but I think all plastic lenses flake off. my 3 still turns heads and gets compliments all the time, I usually trade cars every 3 or so years, but this mazda will be with me for many years, to me the 3 design is timeless, the interior has held up 100% even in the back seat where my 110 pound German Shepherd rides (on towel of course) the stock floor mats are a bit worn, but thats no big deal.....I have owned 24 differant cars,trucks and SUV's in my life....from corvettes, to an acura rsx, to a ram air Trans am to a honda accord and more......and the 3 is the ONLY car that hasn't grown old and had a lot of problems....this zoom zoom is staying put, and my compliments to mazda for making a great car----Bill

Old 07-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Lev
Default RE: Mazda3s 3 year review

I have an 05 3swith about 44500 miles and i still love her and if i were to get another car it would be another 3. Like you said, the car is a head turner and you dont see many. The only complaints i have about the car are the tickets i get because the car is quick, agile, and can brake quickly.