Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Me , My car and Irene...How long side is sunroof?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Default Me , My car and Irene...How long side is sunroof?

Hey everyone, I am Joe (Joboo if you please) I just purchased a new 2011 Mazda 3 Touring. The dealership had it as a dealer demo. It had 1100 miles on it , its black, loaded the only thing missing is the GPS beyond that it's all there. I stole this baby for 16,999. I also recieved some cool incentives like 500.00 loyalty cash and a 500.00 rebate. So 15,999 total. I think I did reasonably well for a decked out touring sedan. It has the 2.5 4 cyl, dual exhaust, Bose 6disc mp3 cd 10 speaker stereo system. I mean how much better could I do.

This is my first Mazda although my wife has had 2. I am very pleased with the quality and performance of these cars. I test drove a BMW and honestly the Mazda I purchased is a much better handling car. Not sure how but it is.

My first question is , and I need to know tonight if possible, I need to know the demensions of the moon/sunroof on my car. More specificaly , how wide is from left to right (long ways drivers window to passenger window?

I am trying to bid on a visor for it on line and I need to know the length of the sunroof/moonroof in inches. Cant find my friggin tape measure. Thanks.