Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

with my 07 m3

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Default RE: with my 07 m3

Warranty is bs.

Thats my 2 cents. For what it's worth. And I offer no warranty for that statement.

What V1 says. Double for me.

But will they change your oil and rotate your tires at 3500 kms. Yippe.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3
yea i remmber that... i rembmer u said that he appealed to the mazda macho man or watever, lol. the guy took the side of the dealership. after all that couldn't he just SUE mazda? he has common sense on his side. doesnt that mean nething?!?!?!
Damn SpeeDy? Were you drunk when you wrote that? That's FuNnY!!

Yeah, he might've tried to sue, but where would it have gotten him? As it was, he was already out $950 for a new LS axle assem. It could've been tied up for years, and Mazda (w/Ford's backing) has a lot more $$$ than my friend has.

So, he bit the bullet and paid for the damage himself.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:32 PM

lol.. sorry virgin.. i guess its always the little guys that get the stick..

Old 09-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Don't be sorry.I got a real kick out of reading it that way. Besides, that's how I type when I've had a litte to drink. I'm a cheap date. What can I say?

You can sue anybody but the likelihood that you'll get anything for your trouble, especially in a person tocorporation conflict, is nil.
I know this is waaaaayyyy off-topic but a personal example:
My wife and I were renting my old home to a very nice, well mannered and attractive woman w/a couple a kids, recently divorced. After about 6 months and receiving 2-1/2 months rent and picking up the difference ourselves (like what choice did we have,) I had them evicted. That took 2 more months. Re: no rent then either.
When I finally went back into the home that I had lived in, taken care of, repaired, updated and maintained for over five years myself, I could not believe that there were ppl in the world that lived the way they did. It was TRASHED!!! Down to the refrigerator which was less than a year old. Food was EVERYWHERE!!! They had the power shuit off due to lack of payment and food was still in the refrigerator... for weeks!!
Bugs were taking over the place, including fleas (She was not supposed to have pets.) The furnace filter had 2" of dust and greasy dirt clogging it. All of the door handles were broken. There were holes in many of the walls. The bathtubs looked like she had NEVER cleaned them and were BLACK!!! One sink was so bad we could not even clean it and it had to be replaced. The garage had so much junk and trash in it, I could barely even get in the door.
I called the cops to come look and report this vandalism. He walked through the house w/me and "tisk-tisked" all the way. Then he told me that theywould not issue a warrent her assest, and he could not even write up an official report for the courts!!But that I could sue her if I wanted to. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
I said to him, what good would that do?
His reply, no good at all. The courts would not attach any future earnings and since she was obviouly already living hand to mouth, didn't have any money to begin with. But her kids had all the latest junky, trendytoys out there. Oh, yes!! She had tons of clothes too, all left there for us to deal with. There must of been a dozen sets of sheets for her bed. We don;t even have that many!!
6 weeks of all our spare time and$4g's of our own money later the house was back in shape again, though not the same shape. Never again the same shape.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Draconius

An 07 Mazda3 has this wonderful thing called "warranty" and anything that F's up it's free to fix.

I could be mistaken though in this new day and age about warranties...but I thought they still exsist
very true that is. however he may *as my father is like this* may put alot of KM's on it and now because of high KMs his warranty is done. i mean mine is 3 year 80,000 KM. but if it is under warranty GET IT FIXED!

Old 09-19-2007, 04:06 PM

virgin wow that would be horrible. i couldnt imagine how mad you wouild have been. imagine if you had saw her later on. what would you have done?

Old 09-19-2007, 04:21 PM

DAMN VIRGIN -

Old 09-19-2007, 08:33 PM

Draconius isthe wisest on this issue... you want Mazda (or anybody) to honor the warranty without hassles? Safest path is ... Don't mess with the car!

Virgin ... you mention she was a nice,attractive woman ... what does that have to do with anything when your renting a property? Women are pretty good at smiling and showing their cleavage when they need totalk a man into something he shouldn't do. I'm sure you've learned your lesson now, but next time, spend your time checking out her credit rating ... not her rack.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:38 PM

haha cant he check both