Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

New Mazda 3 5dr Owner (Mod Suggestions)

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Default New Mazda 3 5dr Owner (Mod Suggestions)

Hello all, I am a new Mazda 3 owner. I have a ā€™05 2.3l Mazda 3 with a 4 speed automatic transmission totally stock, for now. I am looking for some good suggestions on where to start. I am new to cars, but I have a general knowledge of what most things are and do. My first priority is going to be upping the horse power. Next I would like to get a good speaker system and sub. Iā€™m not even sure where to start looking. Can some one give some good suggestions on where to look? I have been doing some browsing on E-Bay, but that is about all. (Is the $50 wireless engine starter for real?) Thanks for the help ~Luggnut~

Old 02-11-2007, 05:39 AM
Default RE: New Mazda 3 5dr Owner (Mod Suggestions)

how much do you want to spend that's the question? depends on what you want to do to bump up your HP. check with your warranty too coz anyting you put in it might void it. i just got mine today and i wont even do anything until the warranty is done probably just the exhaust but thats it. for audio same thing how much you want to spend. i have 2 12" MTX 250W each with a MTX amp rated at 500W if you want to buy it lol. im in Canada. $50 for a car starter? dunno bout those might want to ask around people on the forum coz as what i have heard unless dealers install it you'll have problems with the warranty if something goes wrong. if you want to bump up a bit of HP in it i found K&N cai and AEM so far and replace your pipes to a bigger on i think its about 2 1/2 might want to ask around. id keep the stock CAT in some might disagree. dont know if there are any ECU programs for it yet might want to ask around for that too. there's a turbo at hibost people here were showng its a bolt on one. i think it already comes with the cai on it and mod chip on it too. http://mazda3online.web.aplus.net/pr...roducts_id=121 thats the site check it out. hope you have fun with ur care as much i as i will