Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Nordic Green 3i

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Default Nordic Green 3i

I have had my 3 for a little over a year. It is a 2004 Mazda3i in Nordic green, with two tone beige and black interior, fully loaded mt. I have not seen another Nordic Green 3 any where i have traveled, which is Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New York. I was wondering if anyone else had a 3 in this color. I am thinking about getting new headers, exhaust, intake, pulleys, and a short shifter. Does anyone have any suggestion for these aftermarket parts? Thanks.

Old 07-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Default RE: Nordic Green 3i

Hey! I have the 2004 mazda 3 type i... in nordic green as well!
I think I have only seen ONE other one in the whole state of texas! haha.
But yeah everyone compliments me on the color, im not much for green but when I saw it had the cool metallic and glitter in the paint plus it was dark, almost looked black or dark blue when not in the sunlight, I loved it! And I like it the more I drive it. but yeah I haven;t seen any pix of the nordic green mazda 3's on cardomain at all, and I see everything on there! But I have one if you wanted to know!

Old 07-06-2005, 12:56 AM

That's awesome. I love the two tone interior. Apparently I was one of 2 people who got in in the midwest which includes 10 states. The color is awesome it looks like 3 colors depending on the distance and sunlight. Has anyone modified a 3i?

Old 07-06-2005, 12:16 PM

I believe so...Well if you go to www.cardomain.com they have tons of Mazda 3's on there.
i's and s's.... I am not sure if I will modify anything on mine just because I did that with my 94 Integra and it almost seems like it wasn't worth it unless you really are going to go all out. Plus right now there aren't a whole lot of mod's out there yet for the 3.

Old 08-23-2005, 02:07 PM

I got my Nordic Green Mazda3i on August 1st. Funny how it happened. Originally I liked the Strato Blue but when I saw it in person I didn't like it at all. Plus, I had been driving a blue Mustang that was practically the same color. I liked the red but was afraid of that old myth about people who drive red cars gets pulled over more often. Then I saw a green one and was quite surprised by it. Any pictures of the green on Mazda's website make it look like a bright green but in person it's really dark with the metallic paint. I haven't seen any others so far, plenty of Titanium Gray, plenty of Winning Blue, plenty of silver, no green. That makes my car stand out even more. I love that it has the beige interior as well, seeing as how many people complain of the heat and the black interior. I think I made a wise choice!

Old 08-23-2005, 07:39 PM

I soo agree! I am the only one (besides one other car i saw) in texas that i know of!
I love the color and its not a tacky green! And the interior does help alot that its part tan and part black... only problem is that the tan seats stain easily! so be careful! (even water)

I do think we all made a wise decision!!

Old 08-24-2005, 04:31 PM

So far no stains! This is the first time I've had a car with light colored interior. It's usually been boring ol' gray. I promised myself that the next car I got would NOT have gray interior. I'd much rather worry about stains than it be hotter than Hades with the black interior during the summer. Sure it LOOKS cool but how cool can a person look with sweat dripping down their face?

Old 08-24-2005, 04:56 PM

Very true! I accidently had my windows cracked (barely!) one day when i was at work and it just started pouring outta no where (happens alot here in texas!) and it was like diagonal rain so i ran outside and closed them. Little did I know, like 2 days later, you could see where the water sank down into the passenger seat... its like a little water stain... hopefully it will go away or something. [:'(]

and you're right about the heat! i should know! my other car (white integra) has grey interior ... but with a white car you cant really tell with the heat compared to a dark car with dark interior... i do like dark interior alittle better than light... i guess because you cant see marks and stains as well. it does fade easier though than a light interior.

but so far i love my car and will just enjoy it more the longer i have it! i love the paint, the green mica alot! see all the sparkles!
no other car has the cool comlplexion of the mazda color that i have seen.
i havent even seen another green mica mazda 3 !

**Does anyone have any ideas on cleaning a light-interior..stains.. etc?**[sm=icon_rock.gif]
[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 08-24-2005, 08:18 PM

That sucks about your passenger seat. I, too, live in Texas and I know how unpredictable the weather can be. I keep my windows up all the time when it's parked. I know it gets hotter that way but I'm so paranoid about people breaking into my car that I don't ever crack them. I know, I know. If a person wants to get into my car they'll find a way. Guess it's the false sense of security that I can't give up.

I wonder if you can put some sort of ScotchGuard on the seats to keep them from staining because no matter how careful we are something will inevitably happen.

Old 08-26-2005, 12:56 PM

Yes I know... Texas is very very unpredictable...!

Thats one thing I was going to ask.. do you know anything that will take stains out of seats that have been there for awhile?

I have one on the driver's seat, looks gross! Not that big, but since the seats are tan, you can see everything! Haha...let me know your suggestions.. thanks!

By the way-- Where in Texas do you live?
I am in Dallas (Richardson-Plano area)

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Quick Reply: Nordic Green 3i