Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Nordic Green 3i

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Default RE: Nordic Green 3i

Actually, I live in the Mesquite area but I work in Richardson. Small world, huh?

Gosh, I don't know what to use to get out stains. If I were you I'd do some internet research for products to use on cars. I wouldn't just use any plain stain remover because you just never know how it's going to affect the material and the last thing you'd want is to replace the stain with damage to the seat. What a nightmare that would be! Surely there has to be special products only intended for cleaning car seats. I'll check around too to see what I can find.

Old 08-26-2005, 07:54 PM

Here's a helpful article for cleaning your car:

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1734321

Old 08-29-2005, 11:57 AM

Thanks soo much! I needed that... hopefully I will find a way... I am pretty busy so we'll see..

I'll remember to keep you posted!

[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 09-05-2005, 03:37 AM

Actually I just saw one in Baton Rouge and was thinking"dam that looks awesome!" The green looks very dark and has a nice luster. Odd thing is that the usual "2.3L" logo on the front doors was accompanied with red letters which were in Italics and a bit larger that the numbers.( I think SP but I am not sure). Is there a special Mazda 3 the dealership didnt tell me about that I SHOULD know about? Mine doesnt have SP on it although I have a sport with all the trimmings and extras. I thought my Mazda 3 looked dam good but that one was duh bomb! I got kinda jealous. The interior was so sexy with that burgendy leather. And the paint seemed a better quality. I have a Titanium great with black leather. Would you post a pic of your car please? Thanks

Old 09-06-2005, 11:31 AM

I cant post n e pix of my nordic green 3 yet.. i havent had time to take any!

But yeah the paint has alot of mica in it, gives it that sparkle color.. and i dont think any other 3's paint has it! the "SP" emblem on the side of the car means "special edition" ... and whats weird is i only thought they made the special edition in that dark grey mica color... hmmm.. maybe they just put the badge on.. who knows...

new to me...

but yea i think i love my car more than any other on the 3's... i like the white paint alot too... i used to have a white car and thats a good color!
I'll try to post pix of my car asap!

[sm=gears.gif]