Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

opinions wanted

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Default RE: opinions wanted

mmmmm rice

Old 09-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

Can I get mine ina wild rice mix? Or a pilaf would do nicely too.

The Drac is back!!

I don't agree that installing a few blue LEDs in the footwells of one's car is ricey. I like the look and have done the same to my cupholders, which prior to that had no lighting in them @ all.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:42 PM

i think ill take my chicken noodle rice XD it tastes alot better haha. got my car all cleaned up today looks very sexy . god that bug deflector is niice

Old 09-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Super Moderator

Bug deflector?

(That one's for you, Tracker. )

Old 09-03-2007, 08:49 PM

yeaaaaaaaaaa a bug deflector. one of those black kind of say a spoiler for your hood that makes it look a little better. although you dont have one cuz it probably would look bad on the white i put one on my carbon grey and daaaaaaaaaaaamn it looks sexy here hold on ill show you what my car is
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/d...Picture023.jpg that is the bug deflector. looks very sexy

Old 09-03-2007, 11:27 PM

haha, you guys are gonna kick my out.

i installed some LED underglow on my car, but i blew the computer in it when installing it...
so im just waiting on a new computer for it... its been a good 2 weeks now...

Old 09-04-2007, 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: virgin1
The Drac is back!!

You know you missed me and my antics

Old 09-04-2007, 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Draconius

Here is my opinion and your first serving.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE THAT! and yes i agree to the fullest.. it is rice. any lights that don't belong in the car is RICE.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE THAT! and yes i agree to the fullest.. it is rice. any lights that don't belong in the car is RICE.
Whaaattt?
It's true that we have more interior lighting than ever before in modern cars, but where do you think that came from?
Plus, one car may have footwell lights, map lights, cupholder lights, several overhead lights and lights mounted in the visor for "personal" use when another in the same line-up (Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, for example) has none of, or fewer of these options.
What's wrong w/adding a few lights to dress up and/or make the interior a nicer, safer place to be?

Old 09-04-2007, 04:11 PM

im sorry.. let me rephrase myself: any lights that don'tcome factoryin the car is RICE. examples are underglows, vent lights, plate border lights(especially the neon ones!), and the lights that are put around the foot area. im not saying that ricing your car out is a bad thing[8D], but i wouldn't personally do it anymore. hey its your car. if you want it lookin like a night club or u want to guide airplanes at night on the runway, then i say go for it!

Quick Reply: opinions wanted