Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.

ORIGINAL: B00ST B18Cya

I seriously hope "home at last" is not Texas. We don't need any of your kind around here. You might just find a couple burning 3's in your front yard one night.
Well then I'll know where to look for the culprit, won'tI?
'Kinda' stupid threatening me on a public forum, isn't it Slick?

Old 06-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.

ORIGINAL: Draconius
Now let us get back to civilized foruming and hug it out.
Truce?
sOK, by me.I don't particularly like fighting w/ppl. Please just watch the personal comments.

And, did you miss the black handles and mirrors on D's car, or is that a Canadian (GX?) thing?? No joke intended. I'm really not sure.

BTW, D: I like your car. I'm not into all that stereo stuff, but I like it's looks.

Old 06-15-2007, 08:55 AM

here's an idea. Bite ME!

Why the heck would anyone care about your distorted oppinion?

Anyone who has been on this site for anytime knows you have nothing constructive to say. Why bother... I feeling is you should be ban from this site.
I had dodge neon for years and used to go to neons.org for advice and information and made a lot of great friends via emails. But you are bringing this site to a down to a infantile level… you are the either 16, which would answer why you are so juvenile or the biggest dumb *** ever.

eastcoaster

Old 06-15-2007, 09:18 AM

ORIGINAL: eastcoaster

here's an idea. Bite ME!

Why the heck would anyone care about your distorted oppinion?

Anyone who has been on this site for anytime knows you have nothing constructive to say. Why bother... I feeling is you should be ban from this site.
I had dodge neon for years and used to go to neons.org for advice and information and made a lot of great friends via emails. But you are bringing this site to a down to a infantile level… you are the either 16, which would answer why you are so juvenile or the biggest dumb *** ever.

eastcoaster
I could post nuerous constructive things that I have said...and one would come from your towing a jetski thread. This is the last type of this comment that I am going to humor. There are people posting up their cars so apparently they do care, even an iota.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:24 AM

I'm game!

Old 06-18-2007, 11:52 AM

^^

MMMMMMMM White 3. My buddy hopes they make the MS3 in white.

It looks like you blacked out your reflectors, window tint and have rims. Am I correct in that is all you have done?

That is one CLEAN 3. The rims look good on there. They are not too ricey and just enough. They accent the car.

Damn that thing is clean is all I keep thinking. Very well done on all the execution.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

I am just a little biased, but VERY nice D-Bone!!
'06 GT? LED tails, and is that WWP?Pearl, especially white, is often so hard to see in pictures.
You don't seem to be lowered? ATX, or MTX?
And one suggestion, it's a cheap one: 2.5"-4" stubby antenna (some use the CX-7 stubby) would look great and get rid of that horsey whip.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Draconius

^^

MMMMMMMM White 3. My buddy hopes they make the MS3 in white.
um, the mazdaspeed3 does come in white...
it actually only comes in 4 colours.
red, blue, black, and white... oh, and apparently yellow in the states

Old 06-18-2007, 03:22 PM

Ummm...In MN we can get the Speed in Red, Silver, Blue, and Black. No white, or yellow. And I love the White 3, but FUSED as a plate? That's the only thing I don't like. Any hints on blacking out the head and tail lights? Looks good.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: dannewitzm

Ummm...In MN (edit: US) we can get the Speed in Red, Silver, Blue, and Black. No white, or yellow. And I love the White 3, but FUSED as a plate? That's the only thing I don't like. Any hints on blacking out the head and tail lights? Looks good.
He's right. I know white is available in Ca, but not here.

As far as the smoked lights are concerned, yeah, get some REALLY powerful bulbs in there or you won't be able to see anything, and worse, no one will see you until it's often too late. Or, only drive the car in the daylight/sunshine. And/or, get a good job so you can pay for the tickets you'll be receiving. It's illegal in most, perhaps all, states.
"Looks good" is the operative phrase there.
I tried it a long time ago.I never will again. On my car it lasted less than a week, and I had really good headlights installed too.

Quick Reply: Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.