Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

SPEED3 Owners thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Default RE: SPEED3 Owners thread

Dude lemnme tell you that takes some effin gonads to do **** like that. If you find out who, i vow my allegience to you in your effort to kick the soon to be not so living shyz outta them. But if it's a chick we'll pay a big girl to pull her hair out and such.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 PM

Yeah, I know a couple of tuff chicks, that's for sure. Hey, there's even this one lesbian (amazingly enough, kinda hot, not the whole bull dyke thing going on) couple that would probably kick the hell out of most guys I know.... they're really cool people, too. They'd kick the sheyzer out of anyone I asked, I imagine... But yeah, if I ever luck into the car I think did it.... [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 03-21-2007, 08:35 AM

We used to laugh about how many fat ugly chicks, had really nice Camaros

Old 03-21-2007, 12:39 PM

I just laugh at fat ugly chicks. No offense to fat ugly chicks on this forum, or anything. Hey, with the girls I've been around, most of 'em are always saying 'I'm so fat and ugly' But they're, like, almost always hot.... but they don't drive camaros..... more like cavaliers....

Old 03-22-2007, 12:26 AM

My favorite response to "i think i should lose a few pounds"..... "Yea you could stand to take some off". I cater to no ones emotional gamelike needs.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:26 PM

Nice. If they were that worried they'd exercise - - or at least put down the bag of potato chips. Or maybe even surgery, if they're that concerned. Or that fat. Why am I feeling so mean all of a sudden? Hey, fat chicks need love too. But they gotta pay.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:57 PM

"But they gotta pay"
Brilliant.

WE gotta get this thread back to MS3 stuff. hmmm. Mines running great still, knock on wood. Anyone have their windows tinted yet. I wanna see some pics. My protege5 had 30% but i thought it might be too dark for this car, to remain sophisticated looking. I don't wanna look like a ricer boy, but something shouyld go up there. Any thoughts?

Old 03-23-2007, 02:13 AM
Default dings and dents

blood and thunder, i feel your pain. some idiots bangged into my car while i was at a stop light. they we're clowning around and smashed their heads on my fule lid door. that thing is so flimsy that it dented easily while the fender around it is tough so it didnt. thankfully. it was at night. I even got out to check out on the idiots, checked my car didnt see anything and left. when i looked at it again the fuel lid was pushed it. ****in punks! isntead of askin them if they were ok I should have bashed their heads open. now I had to buy new fuel lid door and brilliant black paint kit to replace it. I'm doin it myself. anyways do you guys know what is the color code for black mica? I know but aint sayin till u guys tell me what it is cause i've been told two different paint codes and i'm done bein confused. Anyways the whole thing sets me back about $70. [:@]btw, the paint kit comes with sand paper, cleaner, primer, and clear coat.Paint is seperate. I smell before and after photos.

Old 03-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Default RE: dings and dents

Now that the weather is better, I'm driving mine more. No problems to report. It is running great, and the shifter has loosened up a bit as well. I am very pleased with my decision to buy this car. I have had the car since November, and only 1 person has actually recognized what it is. LOL!!

Old 03-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Default RE: dings and dents

4 weeks and counting till I put the ms3 back on the road...it's been a cold, long winter without her. I did (doing) some minor "upgrades" aesthetically. I can't wait for the MS factory exhaust to be released. Anyone put in a factory CAI yet?

Quick Reply: SPEED3 Owners thread