Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

stupid ass sister

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Default stupid *** sister

my sister and her boyfriend flipped it two times and landed on the roof...needless to say im pretty pissed and prob wont talk to her 4 a while...it was even lowered 1.5 inches so i dont know how she possibly did it but yet again i dont put anything passed a WOMAN driver...let this b a lesson to all the guys that let there gf, sister, wife or who ever drive it...anything is possiblewhen they drive

Old 06-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Default RE: stupid *** sister

damn now u have more supreme areodynamics lol

Old 06-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Lev

How many times did you slap her across her face? I probably would have put my sibling in the hospital.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

[font=californainfb]
IMO, you SHOULD be gratefulyou still have a sister. Cars are relatively easy to replace. Sisters are not, however stupid, or however bad their driving is.
And how sure are youthat it wasn't the boyfrienddriving? She might have been... heh-hemm, servicing him @ the time. That would make ME drive off the road!

Old 06-03-2007, 06:56 PM

Damn son, hope your sis dont read this, if your sister read this she would have every right to beat the crap outta u, lol. But the way u worded it made it seem like it u hate women drivers, good thing we are such great buddies or some people would have gotten mad, lol

Old 06-03-2007, 07:27 PM

thats a shame, dracofire. thankfully, your sister and her boyfriend are alright.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:53 PM

Draconius, my sister is ok i dont hate her she made a stupid mistake...i thought it would be funny to post this next time ill add j/k at the end so we dont start any flame wars

Old 06-03-2007, 09:15 PM

lol. ur car is f***** up. luckily ur sister and her b/f walked away ok. this reminds me of the time when i got into a car accident with my friend. she some how mananged to get hit by a bright neon yellow truck and then the next day by a deer. needless to say she doesnt hear the end of it.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:07 PM

was that ur sis in the pic (with the brown hair??)
and guys, dont turn this into a hate thread

and the only person i let drive my car is my dad (because he is paying for my lease at the moment and i drove his 2 cars for quite some time and totalled one of them....whoops)

and dont blame this on the fact that ur sister is a woman...
anyone is capable of an accident...
and its called an accident for a reason.

and sorry about your luck. but ya, i'd be SUPER pissed if someone totalled my mazda. and its good that they are both ok

Old 06-04-2007, 12:22 AM

Women driver and living in NJ= this lol

Quick Reply: stupid ass sister