Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

stupid ass sister

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Default RE: stupid *** sister

meh...
women drivers dont bother me at all....

old people are what **** me off...
they constantly cut me off, drive way to slow, and just dont look were they are going...
they sit 1 foot away from the steering wheel, and their eye's barely make it over the wheel......

/rant

Old 06-04-2007, 04:37 PM

yeah thatis my sister

Old 06-04-2007, 08:48 PM

Can we pleasebury the Dr Phil, "oh, a car is just a thing, thankthe starsshe's OK" weeping gramma talk before I puke?

This is a CAR thread. A car wrecked this bad was obviously the result of completely idiotic driving and absolute disrespect for property owned by another member of the family. We're not talking some ooops-six-inch-scratch-in-the-side. She deserves plenty of heat, which she should humbly take while she's writing you checks for the next X years, to pay to replace what she destroyed.

And let this be a lesson to us all, be careful with your keys. Only give them to those who are trustworthy.

Old 06-04-2007, 11:02 PM

Care to sell me anything salvageable off that heap? How bout dem callipers? Too darn lazy to paint meh own, eh. How about the stick shift **** if its not the basic crap? Thanks!! Eagerly awaiting your response!!

Old 06-05-2007, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

[font=californainfb] I HATE Dr, Phil!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: MazdaN00b

Care to sell me anything salvageable off that heap? How bout dem callipers? Too darn lazy to paint meh own, eh. How about the stick shift **** if its not the basic crap? Thanks!! Eagerly awaiting your response!!
i was thinking the same thing...
i want headlights, to try to do angel eye's to them... but i sure ur headlights are long gone now from the crash

Old 06-05-2007, 10:55 AM

Well, I know the Mazda 3 did not get good crash ratings from Consumer Reports (they tested the car without side airbags). So I made sure to get a Touring model with air bags all around. Now that I see your sister survived that crash it does make me feel a bit safer knowing my mazda can take a hit like that (I wasn't sure if it could).

Old 06-05-2007, 11:25 AM

Even without the side airbags the Mazda3 is a very safe car. To rate the Mazda3 a poor performer just because it doesn't come with std side airbags is a load of crap (in my opinion.) Maybe rate it a little lower in a side impact, sure, but to have the overall rating judged by a crash condition that has a relatively low occurrance rate (side impact vs. frontal) makes no sense to me and I think it's mis-leading to consumers.

Look at it this way....any vehicle without side airbags got a poor rating, that means that any car from any manufacturer produced before side airbags existed are supposed poor performers. It's NHTSA/IIHS was of forcing technology into vehicles. They come up with a test (a highly publicized test at that), that unless you have some new technology, you will get a "Fail or Poor" rating. First it was driver airbags, then passenger airbags, now side airbags and rollover curtains, etc, etc. No manufacturer wants their vehicle reported as anything "Poor" with regards to safety testing, so we put in the content to meet the test requirements. (Whether or not that content is truly a value to the consumer is questionable...I would prefer to be able to buy a vehicle without airbags. If you wear your seatbelt properly, there is really little use for them.)

Increased safety content in vehiclesone of the main reasons a basic commuter car costs $15K instead of $12K.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:35 AM

Guess I am just maybe a bit old fashion here but I have been watching this thread develop and am sad to see where it has gone. If my sister were to be involved in a crash, even if it was to involve my Lambo or Porsche (that I do not currently own )that she happened to be driving, I would be way more concerned about if she was OK and alive then the condition of the vehicle. A car is just that. A car. Be it a $5k Yugo or a $100000000 Ferrari, it is still just a comglomeration of metal, plastic, and rubber. That is all thatis in a car period.
A sister comprises so much more than all of that. You may think now that the car is important and sister is not. Wait a few years when sister is suddenly taken from your life and never to return and the car will seem like a worthless piece of trash to you. To that I can guarantee.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:22 AM

agreed.
a car can be replaced, and there insurance for that.
you cant replace a sister.
sure, your gonna be super pissed at her for quite some time, i would be too if someone totalled my car....
but im sure you two will be back to normal in 6 months to a year....

by then you will have a new car, and the old one will just be a memory......

Quick Reply: stupid ass sister