Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Suspension kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2020, 11:59 AM
Default Suspension kit

Hey guys I have a 2012 2.3 Speed3. I was looking for some advice as far as suspension kits. I was looking at KW variant 2 and BC ER kits but I want to do some research as far as how comfortable the ride is while on the street. looking for something I can take to the track and not break my neck on the street when I hit a bump. If you have these or any other springs with strut combo hot me up let me know what worked for you.
Thanks!!

Old 04-16-2020, 10:44 PM

This is a classic question...

With no real answer except you either experiment or decide to either have a Track car or street car. Or spending a lot of time re-adjusting the suspension before and after the day at the track.
This is even hard to talk to the manufacturers because they want your business so it hard to get real solid determining info from the sales pitch.

Best thing to do is find someone that has already done the suspension upgrade and ask for a ride. It would at least be a better way to get an idea what you personally call comfortable and track worthy suspension!

I choose not to do coil-overs on my 2018 Mazda 3 just exactly for the comfort reason. But had I gone with coilover I am sure it would have improved my lap times by perhaps 30 seconds say as an example at Legna Seca aka Mazda raceway now weather Tech Raceway. Personally for the cost of the coil overs anyone wanting to go quicker on a road track should invest in a Racing School.

But seems you asked...
I choose Racing Beat Springs with Cork Sport Adjustable Struts and Shocks.

BTW
looked and Cork Sport has springs , Adjustable Struts and Shocks, and even Coilover Suspension for your year model Mazda Speed 3

https://corksport.com/mazdaspeed-3/2...and-coilovers/