Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Tein H Tech springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Default Tein H Tech springs

Hey guys,

My next mod is going to be shocks struts and springs. I've found a set of Tein H Tech Springs for my sedan. 1" drop in the front, 0.6" drop in the rear. Very modest drop, probably barely noticable which is essentially what I'm looking for. Slight performance handling increase also.

This spring kit is supposed to be designed to run with OEM replacement shocks and struts. Is anyone one here using this kit? If not this kit is anyone running Tein springs in general? I've heard some good things about Tein. Just looking for some feedback.

Here is the link where I found them.

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product..._3__BK3P_.html

Thanks in advance guys. Seeing some nice whips on here

Old 04-30-2010, 05:41 PM

heh, i got the stechs on mine, at the time i thought just like everyone else, the lower the better, HA, so yea i had the stechs for 2yrs i think with the stock shocks and struts, bad idea. All that aside, when my alignment was correct i did notice a LITTLE better handling but since i went too low it kinda canceled itself out, i still like em but i would jump at the chance for a new setup. I think you will be happy with the Htechs

Old 04-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Good springs from what I've heard, and they should be fine w/OE shocks/struts too. But $263 even w/shipping?? 'Seems awfully high to me. I'd shop around a bit more, if I wuz U.
One guy in our little local group had the H-Techs on his i sedan while his brother had the S-Techs. There was quite a difference between the two, but if you have bad roads/potholes/speed bumps/RR tracks, etc, definitely go w/the H's.

And BTW oz: Who you calling kid?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:58 PM

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I appreciate it. When I'm able to actually wash my ride (with actual car wash) I'll post more pix of a clean ride. She looks horny when all dolled up. Fresh paint needs time to cure before using any soap/detergents.

Virg, I'll tell you who I'm callin kid if you tell me how to get my avatar workin...

Old 05-01-2010, 04:05 PM

i can, just achieve moderator status , heh i dont know why the reg members cant show there avatars, i tried to activate em but it dont work :/, its our way to separate us from the normies

Old 05-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

If you send the picture link (hosted) to TRACKER via an e-mail or PM, he can install it for you by accessing your profile from the Mod Control Panel.
I would be glad to do it for you too, but I am away from home and on this stupid little Netbook we have... practically useless for any such installs.
Tracker, open his profile page, click the edit profile link, sign in then click edit avatar and install the link > SAVE. That should do it.
We had a badly needed software upgrade a while back here but since then, only Mods can install avatars???

Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 PM

as i remember i tried helping a member out with it a while back and nothing i did helped, but like i said i tried a long time ago....like b4 i even went to school

Old 05-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

U smaut college boi nowe.
You can do it, just follow the steps I laid out.
I've done it a bunch 'o' times for members here. If a 3 yr college drop-out can do it, so can YOU!!

Old 05-02-2010, 12:30 PM

i know hehe, now i just gotta wait on him

Old 05-04-2010, 11:44 AM

All set fellas, thanks a bunch!

And who was I callin kid? Cmon, we're all Gods children.....for all you religious folk....lmao!

Quick Reply: Tein H Tech springs