Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Which Trim is the Best to Get?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 05:17 AM
Default RE: Which Trim is the Best to Get?

ill agree with that statement right there.

Old 11-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=insomnia.gif]??

Old 11-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

quote]ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030
hey hey hey virgin!! it's been a while.. been crazy with school... don't have the time to go on here too much... not trying to put you on the spot, but so far virgin is one of the best dudes to listen to on here... he's not only technical, but very knowledgeable at he's talkin about... how's the ride? anything new?
[/quote]

You're embarrassing meeee...... Besides, what would my wife say if she were to see this?She'd think I was having an online affair.
'Sides, it's not true.I'm not an automotive or even and engineering genius. I am wrong nearly as often as I am right.I just like to THINK I'm right all the time.

So as not to jack this thread any more than we already have (what else is new?) here's a link for you to follow that will answer your question.
You need to set up a similar thread to let us know what you've been up to. What new mods, boyfriends, girlfriend's,pictures of yourself (), etc.....

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1.../IMG_1292E.jpg[

Old 11-24-2007, 02:59 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030
hey hey hey virgin!! it's been a while.. been crazy with school... don't have the time to go on here too much... not trying to put you on the spot, but so far virgin is one of the best dudes to listen to on here... he's not only technical, but very knowledgeable at he's talkin about... how's the ride? anything new?

You're embarrassing meeee...... Besides, what would my wife say if she were to see this?She'd think I was having an online affair.
'Sides, it's not true.I'm not an automotive or even and engineering genius. I am wrong nearly as often as I am right.I just like to THINK I'm right all the time.

So as not to jack this thread any more than we already have (what else is new?) here's a link for you to follow that will answer your question.
You need to set up a similar thread to let us know what you've been up to. What new mods, boyfriends, girlfriend's,pictures of yourself (), etc.....

I agree you are wrong nearly as often as you are right. And I agree you do like to think your right all the time. And Iagree "dude" is a good word to use in referring to V1- very age appropriate.

Agreeably yours, UrbanManUSA

Old 11-24-2007, 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

quote]ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030

[/quote]
im going to find your wife and tell her bahahaha... anyway yeaaaa you do like to think you are right all the time :P.. but then again you were right... i mean look at my sig LOL. when do we not jack threads.. this place is a huge thread jacking central lmao. btw richard your car looks hot

Old 11-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA
I agree you are wrong nearly as often as you are right. And I agree you do like to think your right all the time. And Iagree "dude" is a good word to use in referring to V1- very age appropriate.

Agreeably yours, UrbanManUSA
Seems like you're taking, and making, things a lil' personal there, aren't ya' UBM?
I was unaware that we had a "problem?"

Old 11-24-2007, 06:18 PM

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Old 11-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

JAIME!!! Behave yourself.

Old 11-24-2007, 06:35 PM

i cant do it... when i heard all this... that is all that came in my head... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.. mwahahahhaa

Old 11-24-2007, 06:38 PM

You don't mind when bagurl fawns over you, but someoneneedlesyou with abit of sarcasm just to level things out, and suddenly they are taking things too personal? Chill, dude. Nothing nasty intended. Your reading too much into my post.

Quick Reply: Which Trim is the Best to Get?