Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

What Color is Your Mazda3

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Default RE: What Color is Your Mazda3

compare that toooo my car. and it looks a little better

Old 10-30-2007, 03:42 PM

mines in winning blue!

Old 10-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Lev

The lava orange i know was only for the five door and the car looks hot in it.
It was available in 4 and 5 door in 2004.

Well shut my mouth. I did not know that. Why are they not offered on the 07 and 08 models? Those are great colors; I like yours a lot. Wanna sell it to me for 10K?.....is worth a try...sorry. Great reply tho! Thanks
Not really sure. The yellow (in my opinion) really wasn't as dynamic a color as the other ones. I'm pretty sure it was a flat color without metallic flakes to give that sparkle and color shift like you see with the lava orange and copper red. The nordic green actually looks fantastic in person.... pictures really can't do it justice as it just looks black.

10K? No way. $15k sounds about right.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:55 PM

We actually just bought a sedan in phantom purple and it looks really good. My wife has an obsession with purple, but I actually think the car looks really good in the phantom purple, especially after we get the windows tinted.

ORIGINAL: kevinlamar

I want either the True Red or the Galaxy Grey. I don't know why the Purple is even available...it doesn't match the personality of the car at all.

Some colors that I would love to see the 3 in that aren't available are Dark Red, Yellow, Burnt Orange, and Forest Green.

Old 11-01-2007, 12:31 AM

For the2005 model year, the color of new cars sold in North Americabreaks downas follows:

26% Silver
16% White
14% Natural (Gold, Copper, Champagne, light shades of brown or yellow)
13% Red
12% Blue
11% Black
5% Green
3% Other

Globally, the break out was:

37% Silver
14% White
13% Blue
11% Black
9% Red
9% Naturals
4% Green
3% Other

Old 11-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Rally White, and (Texas) proud of it too.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:50 AM

ya know what i wanted to get white... but i realized that when winter time comes... im not gonna be able to find my car. but the carbon gray looks good. i had my friends tell me that this colour was the best looking colour for the mazda3. and i said i dunno cuz i really like the true red... there is one at my dealership for 16K its an 04 GT i was like oooooooooooh. but then again its out of warranty so screw that lol.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: icspots
Not really sure. The yellow (in my opinion) really wasn't as dynamic a color as the other ones. I'm pretty sure it was a flat color without metallic flakes to give that sparkle and color shift like you see with the lava orange and copper red.
I have to agree w/you again.(Stop doing that!! ) The yellow was kind-of-a disappointment and coulda'/shoulda' been hotter color. Blazing Yellow of the MSP's comes to mind.
And you're right again, Mr. Spots. Solar yellow was a monotone color, which is really OK by me had it's tone/hue been better for the car. It's the rarest of colors for the 3 series and most that I know of were man-u-matics too, though not all.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: mhaner

We actually just bought a sedan in phantom purple and it looks really good. My wife has an obsession with purple, but I actually think the car looks really good in the phantom purple, especially after we get the windows tinted.

I've only seen one up close and personal, but I have to agree w/you. It's a strange kinda' purple but not w/o merit. Being in the hot Texas sun though, I don't think it would be my color of choice for around here. I have a hard time understanding why black cars/trucks are so popular here.
I had a burgundy micro-van before my 3, and that sucker got HOT in the summer sun. The A/C, when working, was more effective than the 3's too, but never again will I get a dark colored car 'round these parts.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:14 AM

well duh the average temperature in texas is like 25 degrees celcius which iunno in ferenheight.but ur wife has a burgandy saturn... is that not bad? or is it half decent

Quick Reply: What Color is Your Mazda3