Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Where Do You Live...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Default RE: Where Do You Live...

San Francisco/Bay Area - California

Old 01-06-2008, 02:32 PM

Well we don't get as much snow as we used to get. The skiing/snowboarding season at the Cairngorms, Aviemore, has all but disappeared.

Well sorry to hear about the Browns. Persevere!
I got into 'football' in 85. I trained and played, rarely, with the Glasgow Lions jnr team.

At that time the Bears and Patriots were in the Superbowl and I choose my team..................................The Patriots.........
and we all know they took the biggest pasting in a Superbowl ever at the time!!

Look now. Just went 16 - 0. First time since the Dolphins in the 70's. ( and they only played 12 or 14 ?)

Old 01-06-2008, 02:47 PM

Should have mentioned, born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland.
Living just 14 miles out of Glasgow just now.

Would like to eventually like to move back to Newquay in Cornwall ( South West England ) I'm really a beach bumb at heart!!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:18 AM

ORIGINAL: dingodub

Well we don't get as much snow as we used to get. The skiing/snowboarding season at the Cairngorms, Aviemore, has all but disappeared.

Well sorry to hear about the Browns. Persevere!
I got into 'football' in 85. I trained and played, rarely, with the Glasgow Lions jnr team.

At that time the Bears and Patriots were in the Superbowl and I choose my team..................................The Patriots.........
and we all know they took the biggest pasting in a Superbowl ever at the time!!

Look now. Just went 16 - 0. First time since the Dolphins in the 70's. ( and they only played 12 or 14 ?)
Ya, ya, ya. Another punter comes out of the closet with, "I've always been a Patriots fan." Right. A team has a nice couple of years like the Patriots have, and suddenly we're overrun with stories of people who've never said a peep about it before, but were always fans of the team. Uh-huh.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
VB

^ +1.

I don't like football, but I'd at least declare my fandom in truth. I was a fan of the Mets back when they have Benny Agbayani, Rey Ordonez, Todd Zeile...bad days. And I'm still a fan now.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Yup.'Can't be a fair weather fan.
I used to be a Phillies fan through some tough and not so tough years. Gotta' stay w/'em though thick and thin.
I'm not a football fan either.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:13 PM

I used to take some abuse for keeping with the Patriots........ About 20 years worth LOL.

Even from our coach................ A Green Bay fan.

No offence meant to any Cheese heads out there

Old 01-08-2008, 06:58 AM

consider it like this im a toronto maple leafs fan... for ever and always because i love the team.. people tell me that i shouldnt cheer for them cuz they suck but i have been a huge fan since i was born lol watching it with my dad. same with the blue jays.. in fact when they won the world series (joe carter hit the grand slam to beat the phillies) my parents were at that game.. in fact richard youd probably know about that haha

Old 01-08-2008, 08:28 PM

Well I have been a Patriots fan since the Jim Plunkett Era, so I am loving life now [sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 02-01-2008, 02:23 AM

Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.(capital town). We arebetter known for our "catastrophic" methamphetamine production, identity theft, rape, suicide, and every other awful thing you can imagine....and we don't even get sun, or snow usually! YAY!

Quick Reply: Where Do You Live...