Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Where's The Goods

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Default Where's The Goods

Hello, im new here and have a few questions to ask and i hope im in the right section. I have a 2004 Mazda 3 hatchback, im looking into some performance parts and appearance looks. If you have anything thing in mind that would do me justice please reply, and if possible post some pictures so i can get a picture of what your talking about. I do have a K&N air filter which is a pain when coming time to clean due to the fact air filter is so deep in the engine. But please do help.

Thanks
Dylanderson

Old 11-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Default RE: Where's The Goods

I can't give much on the mechanicals but here is one appearance mod I really like.
It is called nightshades, and is applied to the tails like spray paint.
https://www.mazdaforum.com/upfiles/1...CAFD50F34D.jpg
Bob.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:39 PM

Thanks Bob, i know exactly what you are talking about and thanks for the picture. Keep more info coming please

Old 11-24-2008, 09:13 PM

Clean tint, 18" wheels are nice (225/40R18 tires to fit) I had a Mazdaspeed exhaust which was nice.

Don't know if your doors have the little extenders on them to match the stock body kit. I added those on my car and they were nice.

Post some pics of your car.