Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

Heater Contronl Interior Lights -- HELP

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Lightbulb Heater Contronl Interior Lights -- HELP

Have a 2008 GT Mazda 5. One of the (Heater - A/C) controls (in the three circle) ***** heater a/c controls was not lighting at all, no dash lights at night. Did not light up (green at night)...

So went to a Mazda Dealer and had them replace all of the (6) light bulbs in the (3 control switches) just figured to do it while it was all apart. By the way it takes special bulbs from Mazda. A couple weeks later one of the lights bulbs (dash light bulbs) went out, not lighting at all - it was working now it does not.

Is there a Mazda 5 - interior lighting heater cotrols - dash light problem with the heater and a.c controls *****? Should I have the Dealer do something else? These little bulbs are expensive and they need to take the entire middle section of the car apart (dash and radio).

By the way... the (first **** on the left) that was not lighting at all, the original reason I had all the bulbs replaced. The Dealer had taken it all apart and showed me that the factory or originally that the dash light bulb was not installed in the car.

So originally the circle **** on the (left) was not working and now the circle **** on the (right ) is not working at all? What to do?

The Dealer says it was not taken apart or worked on before at all, they mentioned and shown me that the dash bulb was never included in the car. Mazda never included

What to do? Never had an issue like this before? Any help would be aweseom. Called Dealer and ordered some more light bulbs.