Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

2013 Mazda 6 Pulling

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Default 2013 Mazda 6 Pulling

Hello Everyone. I own a 2013 Mazda 6 with around 142,000 miles. All of a sudden in the last month, I noticed it has been pulling a lot to the right, very noticeably, I almost have to hold my steering wheel a little left for it to go straight. On may 25th I replaced my rear brakes, which seem to operate good. On June 1st, Walmart replaced my front right tire, due to a knot being in it. A couple days later I drove to Florida and then noticed the vehicle pulling to the right. It pulls all the time, on any road, not just when I brake. I figured I may of needed an alignment, so two days ago I got an alignment, where they then said all my rims were bent. (I don't see how every single one of my rims were bent, but who knows.) He also said I should get three new tires as they were worn and it would help to match the new tire I bought from Walmart on June 1st. Today I got three new tires installed, (Exact same tires), and it is still pulling to the right just as much.

In Conclusion I now have all almost new, same brand/type tires, and have gotten an alignment, but my car is still pulling to the right. Does anyone have any advice of what I could do/look at?
Thank you.

Old 07-24-2022, 11:50 AM

Wheel bearings? Jack up each wheel, turn and feel for roughness/grumbling noise when going round

Old 12-24-2023, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by phurley04
Hello Everyone. I own a 2013 Mazda 6 with around 142,000 miles. All of a sudden in the last month, I noticed it has been pulling a lot to the right, very noticeably, I almost have to hold my steering wheel a little left for it to go straight. On may 25th I replaced my rear brakes, which seem to operate good. On June 1st, Walmart replaced my front right tire, due to a knot being in it. A couple days later I drove to Florida and then noticed the vehicle pulling to the right. It pulls all the time, on any road, not just when I brake. I figured I may of needed an alignment, so two days ago I got an alignment, where they then said all my rims were bent. (I don't see how every single one of my rims were bent, but who knows.) He also said I should get three new tires as they were worn and it would help to match the new tire I bought from Walmart on June 1st. Today I got three new tires installed, (Exact same tires), and it is still pulling to the right just as much.

In Conclusion I now have all almost new, same brand/type tires, and have gotten an alignment, but my car is still pulling to the right. Does anyone have any advice of what I could do/look at?
Thank you.

Could be a tire pull as well. If alignment and suspension components are known to be in good condition, then have the tires roadforce balanced and rotated to see if the pull goes away. Tires are not evenly weighted all around and some defects can cause an excessive amount of roadforce, creating a pull. I've test driven a couple vehicles with brand new tires that I could not eliminate a pull without changing the new, defective tire that's causing the pull.

Just my $0.02 from experience.

Old 12-24-2023, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Bowl_Of_Fat
Could be a tire pull as well.

Just my $0.02 from experience.
Maybe he solved after over 2 years ...ya think? lol

last response was 07-10-2022, 01:52 PM

Maybe look at the date of some of the threads and the member responses in the future?