Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

Pics with the new shoes

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Default Pics with the new shoes

Enkei RSVs in Anthracite. Kumho Ecstas AST 225-40-ZR18

Name:  Newwheels001.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  103.6 KB

Name:  Newwheels002.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  108.0 KB

My Carbon Fiber goodies...

Name:  CarbonFiber008.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  54.4 KB

Name:  CarbonFiber006.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  CarbonFiber007.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  52.6 KB

Old 07-27-2009, 02:01 PM

Nice wheels!!! Funny thing I have my Glock in the same place, I don't leave home without it!!

Old 07-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Looks GREAT, Sheldon. (CF sun visors??)
What is the Glock for? Is it REALLY that dangerous in Atlanta? I've heard it's bad, but I thought things like that were relegated to So.Cal?

Old 07-27-2009, 07:35 PM

I didn't know you had ur visors wrapped in the CF fabric sheldon. Looks good, and those wheels are nice!

-Cameron Keffer

Old 07-27-2009, 08:21 PM

coilovers or springs?

Old 07-28-2009, 07:07 AM

Thanks everyone. I didn't even notice I had the Glock in that pic.....lol
Yes Rich, road rage in Atl is pretty bad & so is the crime rate. It got worse after people relocated to Atl after Katrina. And borninmotion, I have Megan Coilovers.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:14 AM

Same in Florida, but we have shoot first ask questions later laws

Old 07-28-2009, 01:38 PM

Oh nice, I was looking at those, they seemed resonably priced but wasnt sure if they were any good. Do you know how much the initial drop is? seems like you went lower but was just curious how much it drops when you first put them on without doing any adjustments. The car looks awesome by the way, basically what i wanted to do just in blue and a hatchback.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by borninmotion
Oh nice, I was looking at those, they seemed resonably priced but wasnt sure if they were any good. Do you know how much the initial drop is? seems like you went lower but was just curious how much it drops when you first put them on without doing any adjustments. The car looks awesome by the way, basically what i wanted to do just in blue and a hatchback.
I got these used from a friend with a Speed6. All we really did was install them on mine & did a few adjustments on the suspension as I take the car to the mountains at least 3-4 times a year. The ride is really good & so is the quality.

Old 07-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by vlstellato
Same in Florida, but we have shoot first ask questions later laws
A very good reason NOT to move to Fla.

Originally Posted by borninmotion
.... The car looks awesome by the way....
I TOTALLY agree w/that statement. Best looking 1st gen 6 I know of, and I have seen quite a few of them, online if not in person. Tasteful w/o being gaudy.
Sorry to hear Ga, Atl in particular, is so dangerous. That's really sad, and getting sadder as more and more places get like that.
If I may paraphrase a now deceased comedian (Sam Kinison) "If you live in Africa and there is no food there, MOVE WHERE THE FOOD IS!!"
If you live where the crime rate is so high that, as a private citizen, you feel you must carry a gun, MOVE WHERE THE CRIME RATE IS LOWER... MUCH LOWER.
I'm not a prude about guns, but I personally don't own any. Would love to have a shotgun or a small cal rifle to play with though. I've been hunting but it's not my thing. I used to love to target shot though, even if I wasn't very good at it.

Quick Reply: Pics with the new shoes