Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

window tinting.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Default RE: window tinting.....

Woo-hoo! I finally got a little bit of a better photo of my car with the windows tinted. I took the pic outside of my office window. Here ya go...FINALLY!

Old 07-19-2006, 10:23 PM

We've all known Allysa is beautiful. Am I the only one that thinks "hot" is a little derogatory? I mean I use it when I talk to other guys but I wouldn't use it as a complement.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:16 AM

Yea!! ShhiiiTT When you are about to do your thing with a woman, you gotta be like "COME HERE YOU HOT BIT**" and pull her hair while you spank her on the butt. LOL

Old 07-20-2006, 01:22 AM

Damm Alyssa, your car looks just like mine except for my spoiler and i smoked my tails lights. Same color but i have 5% tint all around

Old 07-20-2006, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: AlyssaC

Woo-hoo! I finally got a little bit of a better photo of my car with the windows tinted. I took the pic outside of my office window. Here ya go...FINALLY!
good to see you got your new window tint picture! that's looking very nice! i'm still contemplating either window tinting or an exhaust right now with this upcoming paycheck....

Old 07-20-2006, 03:10 PM

I am actually going to be getting a lip spoiler. And getting the 06-07 tailights.

gray-mazda, I say go for the tint first. It actually helps with the summer sun!

87_turbo, I don't think the term "hot" is derogatory, I find it to be more of an immature word when speaking of a woman's appearance. Being like "Yo baby, you're HOT!" is something that a 14-17 year old would say.

Old 07-20-2006, 08:20 PM

Maybe it's just because i've heard they way guys use it it. IT's always liek "She's hot. I'd bang her" it's like it always follows and it's like the girl was trying to be good enough for you when in reality the girl is out of the guys lueage in the first place, his ego just gets in the way. I don't no, maybe living iweth my mom has made me too sensetive.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:02 PM

I agree with you Alyssa, what ever happened to going up to the girl and talking to her like a lady (normal). Guys think that a pick up line will get them the girl..... i don't think so.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:57 PM

The truth has been spoken. Maybe I need to put somewhere that I am engaged! The funny thing is, people know that I am (around my area), and they STILL try and ask me out on a date. It's like "Whoa, I am not on the market." ALWAYS look on a girls/guys left hand before going up to them. They have a ring on, stay away. I mean, you can always have casual conversation and just be friendly....but yeah, you guys know what I mean!

Old 07-22-2006, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: AlyssaC

The truth has been spoken. Maybe I need to put somewhere that I am engaged! The funny thing is, people know that I am (around my area), and they STILL try and ask me out on a date. It's like "Whoa, I am not on the market." ALWAYS look on a girls/guys left hand before going up to them. They have a ring on, stay away. I mean, you can always have casual conversation and just be friendly....but yeah, you guys know what I mean!
awww shucks alyssa, i was going to ask you to go out with me .

Quick Reply: window tinting.....