Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

window tinting.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Default RE: window tinting.....

haha. Yeah Allysa good thing to go ahead and clear that up. Maybe you saved some guys some trouble. I believe that some guys have that nerve. Just send your fiance` their way, they'll stop haha.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: the_gray_mazda6

ORIGINAL: AlyssaC

The truth has been spoken. Maybe I need to put somewhere that I am engaged! The funny thing is, people know that I am (around my area), and they STILL try and ask me out on a date. It's like "Whoa, I am not on the market." ALWAYS look on a girls/guys left hand before going up to them. They have a ring on, stay away. I mean, you can always have casual conversation and just be friendly....but yeah, you guys know what I mean!
awww shucks alyssa, i was going to ask you to go out with me .
lol. I'm sure of it!

87_turbo...I don't think anyone would want me to send my fiance after them. He does UFC fighting! Haha.

Old 07-25-2006, 06:25 PM

87_turbo...I don't think anyone would want me to send my fiance after them. He does UFC fighting! Haha.
that's a cool sport to do... i've just recently started fighting around my area with a couple of professionals that offered to train me for free! it's a great experience... i can definitely say that i'm ready for fights now, before i wasn't so sure of my abilities. how long has your fiance been fighting? and is he ever on the television? just curious if i've ever seen him before.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 PM

ORIGINAL: the_gray_mazda6

that's a cool sport to do... i've just recently started fighting around my area with a couple of professionals that offered to train me for free! it's a great experience... i can definitely say that i'm ready for fights now, before i wasn't so sure of my abilities. how long has your fiance been fighting? and is he ever on the television? just curious if i've ever seen him before.
Lets see...he has been fighting now for 3 years? And he is in the advanced classes where he trains. He hasn't been on TV yet. He's debating on whether he wants to bother with professional fights. He's 30 years old...and started doing the fighting to release tension, and to keep himself in shape. Now it's sort of an addiction. He schools with Renzo Gracie. He goes to NY sometimes to do fighting. He has another fight in Wildwood, NJ on August 5th. So, he's doing the submission/grappling fights now. What is it you train in? Are you at any levels yet? Shawn (my fiance) is a blue belt. He just got a sponsorship with Stryker Fight Wear too.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:16 AM

i just go into the fighting training, i have no belts or ranks... just do it for conditioning. recently, i have learned jujitsu techniques or fighting as well as endurance blocking.

Old 07-27-2006, 05:37 PM

Hey
I just registered so I could post here. I am going to pick up my new mazda6 in 3 hours, 14 minutes, and 27 seconds, but who is counting right? I live in Ohio where the law is 50%and I also thought that cops didnt pull over just for tint...I was wrong. For the record I have an '02 Chrysler Sebring with a 15% wrap on it and I have never had any problems before. So Im going to work the other day and pass a cop and he swings around and tags me, for tint alone, no speeding or anything. I was ticked. So now I have a court date for the 2nd. The biggest thing is that Im allergic to the sun and didnt have my paperwork in the car. He told me if I had it then he would have let me go... Just thought Id let you all know how to get around the tint laws... Get allergic to the sun. A small price to pay for a good lookin ride. It didnt phase me, my new 6 will have 5% all the way around and 13% on the front. I know you want to see it so ill post pics when its done.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:39 AM

just out of curiousity... is your skin allergic to the sun or is it your eyes? and if your eyes, how did you go about getting permission of allowing a darker tint? you went to an eye doctor, correct? also, what color eyes you got cause i'm trying to get that passed when i go to the eye doctors in a few weeks... i got a very light brown eyes that change yearly to very light green and vice versa so my eyes get all crappy in the sun and i sneeze because of it haha.

Old 07-28-2006, 11:49 AM

Hey
Its actually my skin that is allergic, I dont have problems with my eyes. All I have is a diagnosis sheet from my doctor, not a note that says I should have darker tint. I dont know what the law says but most cops will just let you go and if they dont, the court probably will. I love my new car too. Im addicted already, Ill have pics later today.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:41 PM

You can get a note from your eye doctor for sensitivity to light. Just tell them that you get severe headaches when exposed to light. You feel pressure behind your eyes/in your head when exposed. I might possibly try this when I go to the eye doctor. Then I can make my tint even darker. I just have it done the way I do now so the cops will leave me alone.

JHope, can you explain to me exactly how one "becomes allergic to the sun"?

Old 08-01-2006, 05:18 PM

I had my dad call the eye doctor about 3-4 weeks ago about getting a slip of paper for a "light sensitivity" problem. Stupid doctor said he would look into it and hasn't gotten back to us, now he is on vacation. Anyways, even if you do get the piece of paper, you still have to apply to the state and get approved by the state.

Quick Reply: window tinting.....