Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

window tinting.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Default RE: window tinting.....

maybe you were just a little tired or you just didn't care that you didn't type correctly....

Old 08-08-2006, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: the_gray_mazda6

maybe you were just a little tired or you just didn't care that you didn't type correctly....

lol, that's exactly what I was referring too. Thank you for noticing too!

Old 08-15-2006, 05:15 PM

hey everyone....
here in Southern Cali our window tint laws are pretty sweet i guess.....
70% for the two front
any darkness can be used for the remaining windows AND
you can tint the top 4in. of the windshield......
what i bet we have that no other state has is what is called "the celebrity exception"
basically, if your a celeberity you can have all your windows tinted any darkness: limo tint, blackout, whatever......for obvious reasons....if your Jennifer Aniston you don't want sum whack job following you home after he sees you pull up next to him @ a red light...capiche?!?!? ahhh to be the rich & famous...................

[IMG]local://upfiles/2802/0953F36CD3A744D89E8BB44D65459087.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-15-2006, 06:28 PM

oh heh, I am a horrible typist and school just started but when it was summer I just would stumble on here at 3 or 5 a.m. tired as can be.

Old 08-18-2006, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: everythingzen

hey everyone....
here in Southern Cali our window tint laws are pretty sweet i guess.....
70% for the two front
any darkness can be used for the remaining windows AND
you can tint the top 4in. of the windshield......
what i bet we have that no other state has is what is called "the celebrity exception"
basically, if your a celeberity you can have all your windows tinted any darkness: limo tint, blackout, whatever......for obvious reasons....if your Jennifer Aniston you don't want sum whack job following you home after he sees you pull up next to him @ a red light...capiche?!?!? ahhh to be the rich & famous...................

[IMG]local://upfiles/2802/0953F36CD3A744D89E8BB44D65459087.jpg[/IMG]
Well, our law used to be like that. Then they just decided to say forget it altogether. Obviously we won't have the celebrity exception. I guess we just suck.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:15 PM

well, I had my eye appointment and talked to the doctor. The process of getting a legal permission is rather tricky nowadays. Hell, if it wasn't, then everyone would be tinting their vehicles. I was told that i have to go to Penn DOT and get paperwork filled out with them, then go to an eye doctor to receive more paperwork to be filled out by that doctor, and then I mail Penn DOT that paperwork all-together and have to await for approval.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:16 PM

ORIGINAL: the_gray_mazda6

well, I had my eye appointment and talked to the doctor. The process of getting a legal permission is rather tricky nowadays. Hell, if it wasn't, then everyone would be tinting their vehicles. I was told that i have to go to Penn DOT and get paperwork filled out with them, then go to an eye doctor to receive more paperwork to be filled out by that doctor, and then I mail Penn DOT that paperwork all-together and have to await for approval.

So how much does it cost? I'd still do it.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:13 PM

I have yet to approach DOT about it as I haven't had anytime thus far... when I do go to them, I'll fill you in!

Old 08-21-2006, 07:32 PM

hey....
maybe you can get all those forms on-line.....in Cali. ALL state government forms are available online!

Old 08-22-2006, 09:22 PM

Good thinkin' everythingzen! I will have to look into it in a bit. I've got to close up the store.

Quick Reply: window tinting.....