New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

"Newby" right here! 1st time Mazda owner..

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Default "Newby" right here! 1st time Mazda owner..

Hello everyone, I wish I would have found this site under better circumstances, but that is not the case. I bought a Millenia 2 weeks ago, trying to own a luxury sporty car versus the camero I have been driving for years. Anyways having some tranny issues, check it out in the tech thread if you feel mechanically inclined to answer a few questions. I live in East Alabama on the border of Georgia, I have been here for almost 4 months now I have been living in Memphis< TN since 89, and have been traveling from base to base before that since 77. Coolforum I belong to in Memphis.. www.memphisracingscene.com .. it has been around for around 6 yrs now, and has spun off several other forums since then.. that is a little about me, I hope I can find a more local group/ or a local forum so I can get out and meet some locals. Columbus,GA area.. thanks jason t.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Default RE: "Newby" right here! 1st time Mazda owner..

welcome to the site..

Old 05-01-2012, 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by nerddason
Welcome to the forum and I am sure you can get your questions answered here.
How would you know, you've never participated on this site before, and I'll bet you don't even own a car much less a Mazda.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 AM

why are we reviving threads from years ago?

Last edited by Mazda3UR; 05-01-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mazda3UR
why are we reviving threads from years ago?
Because the drop of port-a-potty splash-back called nerddason is a spammer; classic MO, revive a bunch of old threads by adding a worthless message, wait a few days to see if the BanHammer has been dropped, and if it hasn't, change their signature to include a bunch of spam links. Such a change will then retroactively put spam in every thread in which the worthless low-life (nerddason in this case) has a post.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by shipo
Because the drop of port-a-potty splash-back called nerddason is a spammer; classic MO, revive a bunch of old threads by adding a worthless message, wait a few days to see if the BanHammer has been dropped, and if it hasn't, change their signature to include a bunch of spam links. Such a change will then retroactively put spam in every thread in which the worthless low-life (nerddason in this case) has a post.
Taken care of good sir.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:08 PM

welcome to the site, i too am a new member. just signed up a couple hours ago. mazda tranny trouble? been there earlier this year. found out my LA4A-mazda/CD4E-ford is the same tranny. also, there is no filter just a screen. what happens is debris gets clogged in the tranny cooler and overheating occurs. regular cleaning should help extend the life and some folks have upgraded to larger coolers. i don't enough about mazdas to really diagnose your car, but that is just what i have been through. i left a thread in mazda 323, 626, 929 with my recent dealings. i'm not yet a good source of info but will try to help.