New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Do not Use Destination Mazda in Vancouver BC

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Default Do not Use Destination Mazda in Vancouver BC

I've had the worst experience in dealing with Destination Mazda in Vancouver BC today. With this bitter taste of being lied to and dishonesty that was displayed made me sick to my stomach
Dave the service manager is very unethical and dishonest. When you give a credit to a customer of $100 they should be able to use all of the credit not ABOUT $100. If that logic that Dave used made any remote sense, then if i was a retailer and you gave me $100 bill and the service or goods you acquired came up to about $78.49 then I turn to you and said "oh the total came up to about $100. How would you react? Wouldn’t you expect your change back? That is a total SCAM I tell you. You can't tell me that an oil change and brake inspection costs $100. When I was quoted $39.95 for the oil change and $24.95 for the inspection plus taxes. I really do not know how you run a business using that logic but you definitely will not get any of mine nor the people that I know who own Mazdas. I highly do not recommend anyone using their service department at Destination Mazda. This type of reasoning that the so called MANAGER gave me smells as bad horse manure on a hot summer day. Way to gave DAVE you sure know how to build your clientele. Well I’ll help you along and spread the word on how unethical you are when dealing with your customers.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Super Moderator

I'm a bit confused.
Were you expecting them to return the difference to you in cash, or were they saying you had to use 100% of the credit in one visit or you would lose the balance of that credit?

Old 10-28-2011, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by virgin1
I'm a bit confused.
Were you expecting them to return the difference to you in cash, or were they saying you had to use 100% of the credit in one visit or you would lose the balance of that credit?
No I didnt expect the difference in cash, I expected the difference to be applied to the other part of the service I was having done at the same time. The service associate who wrote the original service order was also confused when he saw the recogcilliation of the bill. All this so called manager could say to me is the invoice he handed to me was his cost. Which is false because on the invoice it stated $39.95 for an oil and filter change which was the price quoted for the original service rendered. So to answer your question yes I didnt expect cash back but the ability to use all of the $100 credit not about $100.

Sorry I'm still pissed at how it was handled.